Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Responsible to source, recruit and certify a qualified and diverse applicant pool by marketing the Company as an employer of choice. Develop and implement recruitment practices to generate candidates for changing workforce needs.
- Source and recruit a diverse pool of applicants using digital networks, print and electronic advertising, career fairs, networking, cold calling, college and university programs, community agencies, workforce centers, professional associations, employee referral programs, and search firms to build talent pipelines.
- Develop and implement targeted recruitment plans for openings which have unique requirements or are underutilized, and/or consist of multiple openings for the same position, clearly defining the tactics for sourcing, service and performance criteria, and timeline, and partnering with other team members to ensure a seamless flow of service to the customer.
- Accountable for full life-cycle recruiting for each individual posting as assigned. Including consulting with the hiring leader on the specific requirements of the position, the duration and verbiage of the job posting, recruiting tactics, and coordinating with others as necessary to conduct assessment tests, provide an appropriate offer, and administer the recruitment/selection process. Accountable for delivering candidates and commitments per the timeline established with the hiring leader.
- Develop best practices and foster idea generation while researching and developing new recruiting techniques / resources and supporting continuous improvement efforts.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of business unit and enterprise wide recruiting strategies and plans including internships and other programs.
- Utilize behavioral interviews and validated assessment tools to screen and identify qualified candidates and present to the hiring leader for consideration. Consult with hiring leader in making the final candidate selection.
- Create and maintain open communication and partnerships with internal customers to understand staffing needs while providing service to hiring leaders and candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Track and analyze results of recruiting activities and develop reports. Reports to include but not limited to, measuring productivity, cost and operational effectiveness.
- BS/BA degree in HR or Business Administration or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- One year of experience developing and implementing recruitment plans preferred.
- Diversity recruiting experience preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Experience with Human Capital Management systems and recruiting software preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of EEO and Affirmative Action regulations.
- 20-30% business travel and a valid driver's license is required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Minneapolis || CO - Denver; MN - Minneapolis; TX - Amarillo || United States (US) || Human Resources & Employee Svc || 84245:Talent Acquisition || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $47,600 to $67,666 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
To apply click Associate Recruiter