Vice President - Talent Acquisition
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Senior Leadership Team, this person will lead the strategic development, management, and execution of the recruiting strategy for multiple Ameriprise business units. Key areas of focus include identifying and leading initiatives to attract the talent needed to support Ameriprise’s workforce of the future and to support the organization’s Diversity & Inclusion objectives. An important component of this is to create a positive and modernized candidate experience that sets the proper tone for a new hire’s employment with Ameriprise.
This person will also provide effective leadership through coaching, feedback, and employee development to drive the team to meet metrics-driven recruitment goals and to use data and analytics to influence business decisions and strategies. A deep understanding of recruiting processes and systems is necessary to ensure adherence to compliance protocols and to promote efficient recruiting service delivery. This person will also be required to stay current on industry best practices to develop innovative and cost-effective recruitment solutions that will drive business results. The ability to build and sustain consultative relationships with Business Leaders, Human Resources colleagues, and local/national talent communities is essential.
In addition to their role as a leader on the team, this person will also partner with executive leaders to manage the end-to-end recruiting for various executive-level positions as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 10+ years of business experience that includes 7+ years of Talent Acquisition work experience.
• Extensive knowledge of recruiting processes, strategy, and implementation, including significant experience leading and supporting progressive Diversity & Inclusion initiatives.
• Talent Acquisition Leadership experience, to include ownership of enterprise-wide recruiting strategies and outcomes.
• Demonstrated ability to build and lead high-performing teams through goal setting and performance management.
• Demonstrated thought leadership, vision, and innovation to drive results and enhance and evolve recruitment solutions.
• Experience benchmarking and implementing best-in-class strategies, processes, and programs.
• Strong relationship management and influencing skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels in the organization.
• Financial services industry experience.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply click Vice President - Talent Acquisition