Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This position is currently remote
• Assignment Manager's Managerial style: direct, hands-off manager. Flexible with schedules so long as work is accomplished timely.
• Person's req load will be 20-25 reqs on average at a time (most of which will be in the IT space but also for Marketing and Customer Experience (CX) and Strategy).
• Person will be working in a fast-paced environment; role requires someone that likes a challenge as good IT people are hard to find.
• This role has the option to potentially convert; put is not a requirement.
• For candidates that would be interested in conversion, they must be local to the Twin Cities metro as this team will be going back into the office (Main Building in Eagan) on a hybrid basis (which means in office 1-2 days per week) starting in Sept 2021.
• Diverse candidates highly encouraged to apply!
Consults with internal business groups and leadership and provide full lifecycle recruiting to find, attract and hire talent for the company as a competitive edge to drive business success while delivering a "best in class" recruiting experience. Must have IT recruiting experience.
A Day in the Life:
• Develops a detailed understanding and awareness of the organizations talent strategy and the corporate business model as it relates to talent needs.
• Actively influence and advises hiring managers by applying knowledge of the organization and expertise of labor markets to staffing decisions.
• Develops strong partnerships with hiring managers and knows how to leverage staffing expertise to effectively engage with hiring manager.
• Promotes diversity efforts and integrates those efforts into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates.
• Translates business imperatives into sourcing strategy that meets the current business need and drives the creation of targeted talent pipelines for anticipation of future talent needs.
• Conducts phone screening of candidates.
• Enters or updates data into applicant tracking software.
• Represents the organizations at Job Fairs.
• Evaluates candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit while maintaining quality relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment cycle.
• Leverages applicant tracking, online recruiting sources and social media technology tools to locate, engage, and hire prospective candidates.
• Leads recruiting projects dedicated to workforce planning, improving hiring processes, raising the brand presence, or related. Conducts and develops training on hiring practices. Leads workforce planning/forecasting for business segments and writes specific recruitment plans for new business initiatives, divisions or skill sets.
• Partners with Director on executive level hires.
Required Skills and Experiences:
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or related field and 8 years of full cycle talent recruiting experience or 12 years experience in lieu of a degree or equivalent military experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to influence and collaborate at all levels.
• Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and social media channels.
• Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state employment law, compensation, diversity, EEO, Affirmative Action and ADA.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically, inspire and motivate others.
• Strong project management skills incorporating innovative solutions and approaches.
• Exhibit a thirst for continuous learning and passion in recruiting and discovering and exploiting new candidate channels.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
To apply click Technical Recruiter