Talent Engagement Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
LifeSource is a nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives through organ, eye and tissue donation in the Upper Midwest. It's our privilege to serve the 7 million people who live in communities across Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and portions of western Wisconsin.
We're dedicated to working with our hospital and community partners to support donor families, manage the donation process and educate our communities to create a culture of donation. We're a passionate and committed cross-functional team who believe in our vision that everyone shares the gift of life. Each of our team members plays an integral role in our life-saving work, using their unique talents and contributions to further our mission.
“I am privileged to have the opportunity to engage current and future candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds - and show them how their talents can power the organ, eye and tissue donation process.” – Abby, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Since 1989 the LifeSource team has worked with our regions’ diverse communities to break down barriers to donation. Bringing a rich diversity of perspectives and experience to our organization at all levels strengthen our ability to serve our community and fulfill our mission. Our values embody how we engage in our work - respect, advocacy, accountability, life and innovation.
A strong duo of Talent Acquisition Specialists embody these values as they execute the full cycle talent engagement process for current and future team members of our growing organization. Our small but collaborative Human Resources team connects across departments to provide innovative ideas to strategically support and plan for talent needs. From networking, and interviewing, to the onboarding process, you will engage and share opportunities with candidates who bring their passion and commitment, adding value to our culture and mission of saving lives.
Coordinate. Care. Engage.
Our Talent Acquisition Specialists provide value to our organization, by executing the following responsibilities:
- Use relationship-building skills to actively engage with current and future candidates through community partner programs, educational institutions, professional associations, and external networking.
- Research and recommend new sources for relationships to grow our pipeline of potential candidates to mirror our workforce with the communities we serve.
- Provide exceptional candidate care by maintaining thorough and timely communication and preparing candidates for success throughout the interview process.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally throughout the organization to understand the unique needs of each department to best support them in the full cycle talent engagement process.
If this position sounds like something of interest to you, please click here for the full position description to see if you meet the qualifications (Please view link on the job posting through our employment page: https://www.life-source.org/about/careers/)
This position will remain open for 30 days or until filled; however, applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the review process will begin right away.
Bring. Share. Utilize.
- Role requires a combination of education and experience equivalent to 7 years of human resources or recruiting responsibilities.
- Proven experience building and maintaining working relationships with external partners, including diversity advocates, education professionals, community leaders, key industry representatives, career fair attendees, etc.
- Ability and confidence to provide guidance and support across the organization to all levels, team members and leaders.
- Please click here for the full position description review full list of position qualifications and working conditions (Please view link on the job posting through our employment page: https://www.life-source.org/about/careers/)
LifeSource is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming workplace with opportunities for all individuals to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, persons with disabilities, members of marginalized communities, and non-traditional candidates to apply.
To apply click Talent Engagement Specialist