Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Careers that Change Lives
In this role, you will be responsible for executing recruitment efforts for our inside sales, customer service and sales operations/support groups across North America. You will support and fill requisitions while developing strong pipelines of qualified diverse candidates to meet position requirements from internal, external, and/or referral candidate pools. You will understand and implement diverse and functional Talent Acquisition strategies.
Bring your talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. Rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation, our medical technologies open doors. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Join us for a career that changes lives.
We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result —and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the walk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
You can grow your career with us; we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
This position can reside in Mounds View, MN, Santa Rosa, CA or San Antonio, TX.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- You will partner with hiring managers to develop job specifications/requirements, competencies, make salary recommendations and negotiate starting salary with candidates
- Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral
- Source candidates, manage workforce demands and develop networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and recruiting contractors
- Phone screen and conduct interviews to recruit prospective employees
- Manage applicant tracking system and creates reports and metrics analysis
- Prepare applicant assessments, provide applicants with information on the company, oversees background checks and drug testing, check references and ensure successful hiring and on-boarding process
- Provide excellent candidate care throughout the Recruiting process
- Identify areas of improvement and create solutions for those issue
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition, or an advanced degree
Nice to Have
Knowledge of employment related regulations such as EEO, AAP and OFCCP
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Proven learning agility and flexibility experiences
Experience with PCs and MS Office
Experience leveraging the latest digital technology (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, ATS/Taleo)
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist