Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At TempWorks, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the ongoing facilitation of attracting top talent and collaborating with our talent agency partners on strategies for sourcing and recruiting candidates across all levels. In addition to recruiting responsibilities, this position will also work with the Human Resources team to streamline the onboarding process and develop training programs for new and existing employees.
This position will likely begin as 100% remote for the first month (exact time frame to be determined). This position ideally works on a hybrid schedule, meaning that 1-2 days may be spent working in our Eagan, MN office. The remaining days will be remote and/or meeting with candidates or organizations to network and maintain relationships with talent agency partners. The exact work arrangements and schedule will depend on business need, local and state laws and regulations, and guidance provided by public health sectors.
- Collaborate with our talent agency partners to build applicant pipelines and maintain relationships with candidates through every stage in the recruitment process. Create a first-class experience for all applicants.
- Provide recruiting administration and coordination to support the Human Resources and Employee Development teams.
- Develop and maintain quality partnerships with technical schools, colleges, workforce centers and other local organizations to recruit and retain top talent needed to compete locally and nationally long-term.
- Work with Human Resources leadership and hiring managers to develop sourcing and recruitment strategies that promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Act as an extension of Marketing to help build a strong employer brand through the creation of job posts, job fair attendance and participation in networking events. Maintain open job requisitions and post new roles to TempWorks’ website, internal job board, and external job boards.
- Provide consulting to Human Resources leadership on building interview guides, defining core competencies and performance metrics for each role, making improvements to onboarding workflows in HRCenter, and developing training initiatives for new and existing employees.
- Partner with the HR Coordinator to write specific, detailed job descriptions to attract candidates and help them understand what the job entails.
- Take an analytical, data-driven approach to recruiting strategies. This role is responsible for tracking hiring metrics, forecasting talent needs and evaluating our current recruitment methods and strategies. Propose recommendations to HR leadership based on experience and research or trends in our industry.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly recruitment activities reports to Human Resources leadership.
- Assisting with the implementation and proper use of our applicant tracking system, Beyond.
- Collaborate with the Human Resources team on special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Firm understanding of HR procedures and systems such as HRIS or HRMS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel less than a few days each quarter if and when it is safe to do so.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or related field required.
- 3+ years of progressive, full-cycle recruitment experience in a fast-paced/dynamic environment required.
- 3+ years of working on or collaborating with the Human Resources team preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Experience in the software industry preferred, including direct sourcing, resume screening, candidate evaluation and selection for direct-hire positions.
- Firm understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Familiarity with labor laws and regulations at the local, state and federal level required. Must be willing to expand knowledge and comprehension of laws and regulations across other states as we begin to recruit and hire nationally (Dallas, Chicago and Wisconsin).
- Strong influencing and partnering skills with the ability to navigate across the organization.
- Prolonged periods sitting at desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist