Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Rahr Corporation (Rahr) is a family-owned global leader in the production and distribution of barley malt and related brewing supplies in operation since 1847. To support long term growth and sustainability, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide a high-touch, personalized candidate experience and execute the full cycle talent engagement process for current and future employees of our growing organization. This position will partner with leadership to provide innovative ideas to strategically support and plan for talent needs. From networking, and interviewing, to the onboarding process, you will engage and share opportunities with candidates who bring their passion and commitment to our industry.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieves staffing goals and objectives by sourcing, recruiting, and evaluating candidates for current and future open positions.
- Reviews applications and screens applicants to determine initial qualification for open positions and to provide information about the organization and specific job roles and responsibilities.
- Partners with management to make recommendations on candidates, schedules interviews, and provides candidate feedback.
- Utilizes third party platforms and social media to actively source candidates.
- Manages the pre-employment process including offer letter, background check, drug screening and initial employee onboarding.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends recruiting events representing the organization.
- Participates in educational opportunities, networking events, and professional development organizations.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
- Accountable to key performance metrics focused on reduced time to fill and candidate quality and experience.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & WORK REQUIREMENTS:
- 2- 4 years’ experience full cycle recruiting for exempt and non-exempt roles
- Minimum of 2 years post-secondary education
- High volume recruiting experience
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Dropbox, and virtual/on-line meeting experience
- High integrity and character with emphasis on attention to detail
- Familiarity with relevant employment laws
- Knowledge of sourcing tools and websites
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to support an open and engaging work environment; cascading and sharing knowledge and information relevant to other members of the team and colleagues across the business
- Some travel required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, documentation, and organizational skills
- Effective and professional communication with employees, suppliers, and customers
- Strong sense of urgency; self-directed to accomplish assignments and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task under pressure
- Experience demonstrating excellent phone etiquette with a courteous and professional manner
- Understands best practices with confidentiality around private information
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist