Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Choosing a career with ECMC Group means joining a nonprofit corporation with a mission to help students succeed. With a vibrant mission and values, great benefits, and strong community involvement, ECMC Group companies are an ideal team to join.
ECMC Group is a vibrant and energetic company comprised of talented individuals and is led by a highly motivated, passionate and experienced management team.
Are you ready to be a part of an exciting non profit organization that’s main goal is to help students succeed financially!?
If so, we want to talk to you!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for recruiting with a focus on executing recruitment strategies and administering programs which result in the selection of the best talent for the enterprise. This includes but is not limited to: selling the employment brand to candidates and employees, identifying areas to source qualified candidates, executing sourcing strategies to attract candidates, counseling managers on position specific recruiting and selection topics as well as ensuring EEO compliance and initial offer activities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit a diverse pool of applicants using methods including, but not limited to, electronic advertising, career fairs, networking, cold calling, college and university programs, community agencies, workforce centers, professional associations, employee referral programs, and branding strategies to identify passive talent.
- Develop and implement targeted recruitment plans for openings which have unique requirements or are underutilized, and/or consist of multiple openings for the same position, clearly defining the tactics for sourcing, service and performance criteria, and timeline, and partnering with other team members to ensure a seamless flow of service to the customer.
- Accountable for full life-cycle recruiting process for non-exempt through Director level positions
- Utilize behavioral, competency and skill-based interviews to assess candidate qualifications against agreed upon position requirements and competencies
- Create and maintain open communication and partnerships with internal customers to understand staffing needs while providing an exceptional level of service to hiring leaders and candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Accountable to set recruitment metrics around time to fill, aging, hiring leader survey results, quality of hire and ability to consult with the business
- Utilize corporate applicant tracking system in a compliant manner to manage the recruitment process, ensuring a high level of integrity into the system
- Sell the employment experience and ensure candidates/employees have a positive experience throughout the recruiting life cycle
- Understand and follow Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) guidelines related to sourcing and selection
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and/or combination with corporate/agency recruiting and human resources work related experience
- 3+ years working in full cycle recruitment
- Experience in developing and implementing innovative recruiting and sourcing trends and practices to continually refine and improve the recruiting process and candidate experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of EEO and Affirmative Action. Knowledge of employment law
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and experience with applicant tracking system(s)
- Experience with sourcing technologies such as recruiting social platforms and crafting Boolean search string
- Working knowledge of Workday
- High volume recruiting experience with 25+ reqs
- Experience recruiting for faculty, CTE or education institutions
- Well-versed in social media recruiting methods
- Familiarity with a nonprofit environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ECMC Group is committed to ensuring our diverse, inclusive and equitable culture is built on a strong sense of belonging, where everyone feels seen, heard and encouraged to show up as their authentic-self.
ECMC Group is a nonprofit corporation with a mission to help students recognize and realize their potential by investing in, creating and providing innovative education solutions that support schools and improve student educational outcomes.
Helping Students Succeed Since 1994:
- 13.9 Million student loan borrowers helped
- 34 Thousand Career and Technical Education students graduated
- $100 Million in Philanthropic giving
At ECMC Group, we don’t just talk about valuing our employees; we back it up by providing a comprehensive, competitive Total Rewards package:
- Health & wellness benefits- Variety of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans to meet diverse needs, plus ECMC Group covers more of the cost for these benefits than 75% of other employers do. Company paid life & disability insurance, pre-tax flexible spending accounts and robust wellness programs including access to on-site gym and free group fitness classes.
- Financial benefits- Generous 401(k) plan with a company match up to 6%, paid time off starting at 20 days/year and commuter subsidy which covers the full cost of a Metropass.
- Education assistance- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,500/year for approved programs, Student loan reimbursement up to $400/month and scholarship program for dependents of employees.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist