Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
It’s an exciting time at Bright Horizons as we rebuild our talent acquisition function and expand our team! We seek an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner/Recruiter ideally based in Midwest or Eastern regions (CST/EST only) to join our team (this is a remote/work from home position). Apply today to Bright Horizons, honored 19 times as one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For!”
What you will be doing:
As a talent partner, you will be the primary source of talent acquisition strategy and advice. You will be accountable for driving all aspects of full lifecycle recruiting processes including: planning, sourcing, screening, selecting and hiring exempt and non-exempt talent across multiple locations. You will collaborate with Sourcers, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, and other business leaders in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical TA plans to hire diverse talent at the right time.
In this role, you will build relationships with internal partners and external organizations to stay up to date on current trends in talent acquisition. In some cases, you will apply well-developed sourcing skills to find passive candidates and talent pools using a wide range of traditional and non-traditional techniques including competitive intelligence and research, social media, internet mining, industry events, market analysis, and knowledge and networking with local partners in the territory you support.
The TA Partner will help develop solutions for moderately complex problems occurring within assigned locations and may assist with training and mentoring less experienced TA Partners on matters related to best practices, processes, tools and technologies.
What we hope you bring to the role:
Candidates must pass company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
- Associate degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Talent acquisition experience in a high volume dispersed model or search firm environment – minimum of 3 years
- Technology experience including applicant tracking systems, CRMs, and relevant social platforms – minimum of 3 years
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches preferred
- Experience in a complex environment including managing and prioritizing multiple searches against a range of profiles
- Experience acting as a talent advisor through leveraging data, consulting and influencing skills, and application of business knowledge
- Ability to present creative solutions and deliver against results
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Outstanding customer service skills and ability to communicate the culture and philosophy of Bright Horizons to internal and external customers
- This is a remote/work from home position with the ideal candidate based in the Midwest or Eastern regions of the U.S. (CST/EST only)
- Applications open only to those that meet the minimum requirements
A Career That’s More
At Bright Horizons, we know employees work better when they feel confident about their families’ care. Across our centers, corporate offices, and onsite in families’ homes, our child care, educational advising, and tuition assistance services help working families thrive. We are intentional about diversity and inclusion, embracing the individuality of each child, family member, and employee, and have enhanced health and safety protocols to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Join us to do important work at a company named 19 times as one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Care and education can change the world.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner/Recruiter