Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Rocket55 is a growing, dynamic, full-service digital marketing agency located in Minneapolis. As a Google Premier Partner who has been recognized in Minnesota Business and Inc. Magazines for our work, Rocket55 has established itself as a leader in the world of digital impact.
Our rocketship is full of curious and bright minds who focus on building brands, reaching audiences, and driving new revenue for our clients through multi-channel digital strategies, cutting-edge digital marketing technologies, and a data-driven approach. In the last 5 years, Rocket 55 has grown 276% and has made Inc. 5000 5 years in a row.
- Fun team building activities
- Monthly company-wide (currently virtual) get togethers
- A collaborative, teamwork-based atmosphere
- Many opportunities to learn & grow
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using various sources
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Management of training resources
- Learning Management System maintenance
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Benefits include Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Company Sponsored Health Insurance Benefits & Simple IRA with Company Match.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator