Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring our greatest asset: high caliber people! When consulting with hiring managers to recruit candidates across an assigned spectrum of roles and/or functions within Bright Health, you will manage a full cycle process – sourcing, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and the administrative components. You will also be accountable for managing interactions with candidates in accordance with employment law and in a manner that fosters transparency, simplicity and respect.
- Function as a key driver of organizational growth through the acquisition of highly qualified and culturally aligned candidates
- Consult with business groups and leverage hiring teams to develop and execute effective recruitment strategies
- Own requisitions consistently prioritizing and re-prioritizing positions as business needs change
- Partner, influence and educate hiring managers and interviewers on hiring best practices
- Serve as Bright's Employer Brand Champion externally and establish relationships with passive and active candidates, educational institutes, external recruiting resources and various other parties
- Continuously identify and proactively improve processes in an effort to positively impact department KPIs
- Bring an innovative lens to the process by leveraging tools to continuously recruit top talent and remain competitive in the market place
- Drive and participate in broader talent acquisition projects
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
- Five (5) years of recruitment experience required.
- Two (2) years corporate experience preferred.
- Experience using modern applicant tracking systems - We use Lever
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong level of professional service and follow-through in a confidential manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- High sense of urgency and results orientation
- Strong judgment and decision making/analysis skills
- Strong relationship building and teamwork orientation
- High detail-orientation and commitment to quality work products
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process-oriented
- Flexible and resourceful – able to manage last minute changes/requests and unexpected challenges
- Knowledge of legal considerations for recruiting and OFCCP Compliance
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist