Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
UnitedHealth Group is a company on the rise. We’re expanding in multiple directions, across borders and most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about transforming the healthcare industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
The Senior Talent Acquisition Service Advisor (TASA) position is responsible for providing consultation and partnership to the Talent Acquisition organization including recruiters, hiring managers, vendor partners and various internal stakeholders. This position partners closely with recruiters, allowing them to focus their efforts on sourcing and identifying the best talent, while the TASA manages all the behind-the-scenes efforts and provides an enhanced candidate experience.
As part of the Talent Acquisition Services team, the TASA is responsible for processing a variety of tasks within the end to end recruitment process. Those responsibilities include job posting preparation, scheduling recruiter and hiring manager interviews and requisition management, or preparing offer letters and managing the pre-employment process. The TASA is expected to operate independently and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Collaborate, consult, and communicate effectively with all Talent Acquisition (TA) stakeholders throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Identify and respond to customer needs utilizing systems and technology to take the appropriate action to drive quality outcomes
- Effectively manage shifting levels of workload in a dynamic environment
- Consult effectively with other Human Capital stakeholders to ensure consistency in policy and process management
- Identify and initiate process change and innovation
- Assist on projects and ad hoc work related to staffing, mergers and acquisitions, compliance, case management, onboarding, assessments, etc.
- Apply knowledge of our services and operations to educate, influence, and advise our peers and stakeholders from an end-to-end TA Services lens to drive positive outcomes
- Process confidential information with discretion
- Train new TASAs and Recruiters on TA Services processes; act as an informal leader and peer mentor / SME
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience operating in a corporate office or field setting
- Proven ability to interface with candidates and employees of varying levels in the organization
- Intermediate experience in MS Office
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Experience in a corporate Talent Acquisition and / or recruitment environment
- Solid prioritization, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions with minimal management oversight
- Experience working with recruiting technologies (Taleo, PeopleSoft, HireVue, and / or TalentSource CRM)
- Advanced experience in MS Office
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 7 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $20.77 to $36.88. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Service Advisor