Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is to strategically source talent, build contact database and close on job offers, in partnership with the Director of Human Resources and Executive Team, the full recruitment process for Options Minnesota, Options Residential, Options Family & Behavior Services, River Ridge, Dashboard Traction and any other acquired entities. This position will be hands on with talent scout and actively seeking out prospects. This position will be socially active on Facebook, Linked In, job boards and other social media to actively build relationships to pull in talent. This is an active position involving collaboration with the marketing department and directly reaching out to prospects to fill positions.
Talent Acquisition Strategy
Analyze and research market trends to ensure the organization has successful outreach within the community. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with business unit and functional leaders to identify and develop talent management strategies, identify gaps and plan processes to support business initiatives and priorities.
- Develop a strategic recruitment marketing plan that ensures an inclusive and diverse talent pipeline.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive plan to build a sustainable talent pipeline and foster a talent mindset across the business unit.
- Partner with leadership on significant talent needs or initiatives; develop innovative solutions.
- Creatively build and deliver excellence in each stage of the talent acquisition process including: specifications of jobs, sourcing, employer branding, candidate engagement and experience, screening, selecting and hiring.
- Maintain a database of talent and talent information that can be leveraged for key talent decisions and succession planning.
- Develop prospects into candidates through engagement, assessment and on-going out reach.
- Manage position requisitions and HRIS Recruitment module by collaborating with supervisors to determine specific position qualifications and the talent needed to fill departmental openings.
- Collaborate with directors and supervisors to discuss position requirements and talent needed to provide quality service to our clients.
- Build strategic on-going relationship with colleges and universities to create a pipeline of interns with the goal of employment.
- Develop Intern branding
- Plan and develop the content strategy across all recruitment focused channels including but not limited to the career site, social media, digital media, email, recruitment focused blogs, and 3rd party sponsored content
- Assertively seek out talent and build a database of talent
Sourcing, Screening, Selection & Onboarding Management
Oversee, research and identify the best method to source qualified candidates for each position requisition. Manage talent acquisition efforts with the goal of reducing time to fill, increasing applicant pools, and maintaining a positive recruitment brand within the community. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage relationships with professional organizations, outreach to area colleges/universities, and utilizing social media outlets to connect with both active and passive job seekers.
- Oversee the posting and advertising of all organizational positions on the Human Resources Information System (HRIS), employment websites, company websites, college websites, direct mail campaigns, and social media platforms.
- Create and execute social media campaigns for recruitment.
- Conduct research on competing companies to target talent and remain competitive.
- Oversee the tracking of all applicants who have applied and are passed on for an interview in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Oversee and organize search files for recordkeeping.
- Respond to and partner with the Director of Human Resources on any compliance or legal issues regarding Talent Acquisition functions.
- Collect and maintain EEO data for compliance reporting.
- Register for and attend career fairs, employer of the day sessions, and employer panels.
- Cold calling and building a recruiting database.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
This position requires the following knowledge and skills:
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge in principles and practice of the recruitment and onboarding processes
- Demonstrated experience developing sourcing and recruitment strategies using online, direct mail and in person or direct contact
- Demonstrated experience creatively sourcing a diverse workforce of all levels and backgrounds
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated strong presentation, coaching and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities, working independently and taking initiative
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a professional composure and effectively representing the organization
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated experience exercising good judgment and applying effective listening skills
- Proficiency in and knowledge of Microsoft applications, HRIS and ATS
- Building a database of talent in the community
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and at least three years of recruitment/staffing experience with an emphasis on sales, with a proven history of recruitment with Linked In, Facebook and other social media based connections. In addition, experience with building data bases of talent.
Salary: $50,000 base salary with incentive. Local candidates only.
To apply click Senior Recruiter