Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
A Senior Recruiter at Avtex is responsible for creating exceptional candidate experience! That means creating a strategy for identifying and attracting top-performing consulting talent and entry-level college candidates across all areas of the business through all phases of the process with the candidate journey as your top of mind. Working collaboratively with the management team and hiring managers, the Senior Recruiter attracts and maintains a pipeline of candidates for existing opportunities while building pipeline for future roles.
- Sourcing - use various sourcing techniques to identify and attract top talent! We leave no rock unturned - LinkedIn, internet searches, professional associations, networking events, agencies, career fairs, universities, and "other".
- Pipelining - Build a talent pipeline and develop relationships with potential candidates including passive talent for current and future roles.
- Interviewing - Screen, evaluate and recommend candidates for positions across technical consulting, sales, support, Manager/Director level and administrative roles.
- Selling - Tell the Avtex story and represent Avtex while positioning us as an employer of choice!
- Coordinating and advocating - Schedule additional interviews and consolidate feedback to the hiring manager for final decision making. Guide the final hiring decision making process with management team.
- Follow up - Provide feedback to candidates interviewed regarding their interview status. Continue communication and follow-up through first weeks of employment.
- Collaborating - Collaborate with other members of the HR team as well as management for prioritization, feedback, and approvals on requisitions and offers.
- Take action! - Find your passion project! Glassdoor? Diversity and inclusion? Recruitment Marketing? Continuous improvement? Sourcing strategies?
- Process improvement - Develop, implement, and refine policies, practices, and programs relating to recruitment and recruitment marketing. Take an active role in improving the structured interview process, providing training when necessary. Stay up to date on recruiting-related compliance matters and follow consistent process in line with Avtex’s Equal Opportunity policy.
- Competitive intelligence - Monitor trends in the industry and make recommendations to management to ensure that Avtex remains competitive within our industry. Share knowledge gained to further the success of the team as a whole.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Comparable experience considered.
- 5-7 years’ experience in IT recruiting in a consulting or professional services environment. Experience recruiting high-level Microsoft Consultants preferred.
- Track record of success in IT recruiting ( D365, .Net/C#, Data/AI, O365, Power Platform, Azure, cloud technologies)
- Experience recruiting in an OFCCP-compliant environment strongly preferred
- Highly organized and works well in fast-paced environment
- Consistent and reliable (we depend on each other)
- Produce interactive, exceptional candidate experience!
- Attention to detail with impeccable follow-up (we never leave candidates hanging out in the dark)
- Demonstrated success prospecting (we're going on a bear hunt!)
- Adaptable to various communication styles (we've all had at least one difficult hiring manager)
- Comfortable with change - sensitivity to changing corporate needs, contributes to employee goodwill, and a positive public image (we built that Glassdoor rating one candidate at a time!)
- Effective at keeping an applicant tracking system up to date as the source of truth
- Time management and prioritization are paramount! (no day is ever the same)
- Optimistic, proactive, energetic and great communicator (we have fun at work!)
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic, with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team (we have an AWESOME team and are highly collaborative, don't let the "being remote" fool you!)
- Ability to provide informal guidance, direction, and mentoring to other team members (we help and give back).
Working at Avtex
At Avtex, we’ve worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people.
Do you want to be inspired in your workplace? We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!
To apply click Senior Recruiter