Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
What does a normal day look like?
- Responsible for screening, recruiting, telephone interviewing, qualifying and selecting applicants for driver positions.
- Review driver candidate applications for job fit and compliance and conduct telephone interviews to evaluate skills for potential placement.
- Ensure positive candidate experience through customer service, timely communication; respond effectively to candidate's needs.
- Escalate issues as needed.
- Apply problem solving techniques, tact and discretion when handling calls.
- Coordinate pre-employment background check and DOT drug screens, arrange for travel to orientation facility.
- Manage administration and preparation to hire and on-board driver candidates.
- Maintain strict confidentiality related to candidate data.
- Recommend process improvements to achieve superior Driver candidate experience and satisfaction.
- Perform other duties and assist with special projects as necessary or assigned.
Why work for us?
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 401k + Company Match
- Internal Growth / Mobility
- Paid Vacation Time / PTO / Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Medical Flex Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
What makes this Job right for you?
- High school degree or equivalent, required.
- Prior Driver Recruiting experience.
- Former transportation industry experience is a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written form.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Ability to be on the phone & computer for extended periods of time.
- Proficiency in personal computer use (Word, Excel, Outlook, applicant tracking database)
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to plan, organize and accomplish work in a timely manner.
- Must be willing to learn new tasks, handle change, and work with a diverse group.
- Ability to manage confidential information appropriately.
- Must have good judgment, decision-making ability, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver high quality results.
- Independently contribute to team performance goals without compromising quality or service.
To apply click Remote Recruiter