Recruitment and Staffing Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Volunteers of America
Volunteers of America National Services (VOANS), is looking for a Recruitment and Staffing Specialist to lead and grow our team.
We are searching for a candidate who will be innovative and strategic in leading our evolving Minnesota Float Team. The Minnesota Float Team provides supplemental staffing support to our Senior Living, Public Housing and Healthcare programs.
The Recruitment and Staffing Specialist's role is managing the personnel functions of the MN Float team and assisting with the function of Human Resources as assigned at VOANS.
- Recruitment, hiring and on-boarding
- Regulatory compliance
- Administration of benefits
- Administers and manages Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Implementation of HR policies and procedures
Work where you feel at home.
The warm and caring atmosphere of our communities is created by nurses, environmental specialists, certified nursing assistants and other team members who love to help older adults feel healthy and at home.
At Volunteers of America National Services, we’re also dedicated to creating thoughtful, caring and flexible work environments for our team members. When you begin a career with us, expect the support you need to succeed in your role, respect for your individuality and beliefs, and opportunities for personal and professional development.
When you join our team of exceptional professionals, we’ll trust you to do your best each day, and to show compassion and caring for our residents and your fellow team members. In return, you’ll be rewarded with a generous array of industry-leading benefits and workplace considerations.
- Top benefit packages
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Pay in lieu of benefits options
- Loan reimbursement (MN skilled care centers)
- Career scholarships
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs
- Employee discount program
- Certification or degree in Human Resources, organizational development or comparable personnel training and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years Human Resources and/or administrative experience, preferably in a health care environment.
- Extensive knowledge of personnel/employee relations to include payroll, benefits, wage and salary administration, recruitment and selection, unemployment compensation, Federal and State Laws, worker’s compensation, EEO and affirmative action.
- Working knowledge of basic administrative, clerical, accounting and computer functions. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and Internet.
- Well-developed oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality and to coach and counsel staff effectively.
- High degree of professionalism; able to deal with extremely confidential information.
- Works well independently and with minimal supervision.
To apply click Recruitment and Staffing Specialist