Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. has an immediate career opportunity for an experienced Recruiting Manager to join our team in Minneapolis! The Recruiting Manager will lead the team of professional recruiters through the full recruiting lifecycle, including partnering with and advising hiring managers on recruiting strategy, sourcing, screening, interviewing and negotiating offer terms.
Are you a collaborative and people-centric Recruiting Manager who is well-versed in all areas of professional recruiting? Do you enjoy coaching, mentoring and developing other recruiters to help them grow and achieve success? Are you a relationship builder who enjoys bringing the best talent to your growing organization? If this sounds like you, apply for this position today!
Some things you can expect to do:
- Weekly/bi-weekly status meetings
- Team resource meetings
- Individual and team goal setting and accountability
- Performance management and feedback
- Annual Reviews
- Review req volume, workload, assignments, reassign as needed with recruiters and HM’s
- Check ins with direct reports frequently workload pulse check and address adjustments
- Understand each recruiter’s ideal req load, stretch capacity and for how long
- Make hiring recommendations based on workload increases (temp and perm)
- Approve new req requests
- Requisition fulfillment overflow for recruiting team
- Quarterly SVP/VP meetings to check in on pursuits, hiring, team performance, staffing changes and recruiter performance
- Weekly reporting to hiring leaders
- Participate in annual strategic planning
- Be a champion for process improvement and adapting technology advancements.
To be successful in this role, a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related field is preferred along with 10+ years of experience in corporate and/or agency recruiting with at least 3 years managing, coaching and developing recruiters.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Recruiting Manager