Recruiting Associate Manager
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Recruitment Associate Manager is accountable for managing the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand within Accenture Flex. The Flex Technology Recruitment Associate Manager administers the recruiting process for a medium sized or large technology recruiting demand plan. The Flex Technology Recruitment Manager may supervise 1-2 Team Leads and manages a team of about 15-20 recruiters.
- Oversee the Flex Technology recruiting demand from MyScheduling
- Lead the team of contract and full-time recruiters to fill demand.
- Work with the team to implement recruiting strategies designed to deliver quality recruits within time to fill and cost per position targets and many other metrics and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Review and validate incoming demand in MyScheduling and assign to the appropriate recruiter.
- Oversee demand intake, sourcing, candidate management, and hiring execution while understanding the supply demand for this business.
- Act as the point of escalation for the team, will serve as the contact for business leadership for issue resolution and serve as the first level escalation point for recruiters to resolve recruiting issues.
- Provide day to day direction to recruiters on recruiting skills assessment, negotiation, selling, client management, compensation, processes, and tools.
Travel as business need requires
- Minimum of 5 years of overall recruitment experience
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience in recruitment environment
- Understands tracking and managing data
- Experience in new joiner hiring
- Experience in recruiting systems knowledge
- Operations management
- Project management
- Leading teams
- MyScheduling experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven leadership abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To apply click Recruiting Associate Manager