Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Cassia, a leading nonprofit, faith-based healthcare organization serving aging adults, is hiring a Recruiter to join our team. In this role, your primary focus is to establish and maintain recruitment activities to identify qualified staff to work in roles such as Nurses, Nursing Aides, Caregivers, Dietary and Environmental Services This position draws upon your strong customer service skills to work closely with candidates and hiring managers. You will support select Cassia campuses with their staffing needs.
Senior Recruiter Job Duties:
- Serve as Lead Recruiter for assigned skilled nursing facilities and assisted living campuses and will be the secondary Recruiter to Senior Recruiters for complex projects.
- Participate with Cassia Recruitment Department to create, manage and execute recruitment initiatives.
- Utilize social media to share job openings, review candidates, monitor events, and share best practices.
- Register for job fairs, prepare materials, and attend events on behalf of Cassia.
- Assist with international recruitment from hiring process to placement.
- Source candidates from job boards, databases, community relations, networking, social media and other creative methods; make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Confer with leadership to identify staffing needs, workforce planning strategies, review requisition needs and ensure appropriate approvals are obtained.
- Will assemble and distribute packets for campuses including welcome packs for clinical students, interview packets for hiring managers, campus spotlight sheets for candidates, etc.
- Post Cassia flyers throughout metro advertising job openings.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Recruiting experience and knowledge in healthcare is a plus.
- High School degree; college is preferred.
- Ability to drive to home office in Edina as well as job fairs and Cassia campuses in the Twin Cities as needed.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours on occasion.
- Exhibit positive, professional attitude and perform tasks efficiently and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more)
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an experienced team
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
To apply click Recruiter