Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Recruiter within our Talent Acquisition team, you will lead full-cycle recruitment efforts that bring high-quality, diverse talent to Patterson Companies. You will work closely with business leaders and Human Resource Business Partners to understand and influence hiring needs, so you can effectively design and execute recruitment strategies that ultimately land top talent!
You will also play a role in the development and enhancement of best-in-class talent acquisition processes and strategies that lead to the branding of Patterson Companies as an employer of choice.
Do you love finding that perfect candidate, seeing your new hires grow achieve success, and building strong partnerships? Lastly, do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment? If this sounds like you, we strongly encourage you to apply today!
- Manage an efficient and effective full-cycle recruiting process including consulting with hiring managers on position needs to create recruiting strategies, effective job postings, phone screens, selection and offer process.
- Develops and maintains talent pipelines and candidate engagement strategies for high profile candidates to ensure continued interest in Patterson.
- Maintains current knowledge of business, marketplace, and legal recruitment trends and requirements to ensure recruitment processes are compliant with federal and state legislation and regulations.
- Execute social media strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Manages relationships with outside recruiting partners and vendors such as colleges/universities, employment agencies, and external recruiters, etc.; attend networking events throughout the year.
- Promotes diversity and inclusion, and an equitable work environment for all.
- Functions as a talent acquisition subject matter expert through building and maintaining strong partnerships with Patterson business leaders.
- Consults with and partners closely with hriing managers and HR partners.
- Utilizes data from ATS to support business conversations and hiring strategies for business leaders.
- Actively participates in and leads talent acquisition process improvement and project work.
- Influences leaders to proactively pipeline talent and connects talent with hiring managers.
- Performs additional Recruiter duties as assigned.
Recruiter Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in recruiting or staffing is required.
- Demonstrated capability in recruiting for a wide variety of roles, levels, and geographic locations.
- Working knowledge of talent acquisition related processes, procedures, laws, systems, tools, and technology.
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess/evaluate talent.
- Aptitude to partner with and influence all levels of management in the organization.
- Strong work ethic and motivation to achieve results and meet goals and deadlines.
- Advanced ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
Preferred Recruiter Qualifications:
- Experience supporting diversity recruiting initiatives strongly preferred.
- Process improvement experience highly preferred.
- Experience with iCIMS or similar ATS is ideal.
- Passion for all things TA. specifically, diversity and inclusion.
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for all eligible employees. Please click here for an overview of benefits offered.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
To apply click Recruiter