Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Unifeye Vision Partners
At Unifeye Vision Partners (UVP) our mission is simple: to partner with leading eye care practices and support them in their quest to improve the quality of their patients’ lives. We are building the leading, nationally recognized integrated eye care community in the country through these partnerships and our commitment to upholding our mission and core values.
UVP has a new opening for a full-time Recruiter for our Twin Cities practices - MN Eye Consultants & Northwest Eye.
The Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruitment for all clinical and non-clinical positions within the Minnesota Region. As a member of the Human Resources team, this position engages with all levels of the company, collaborates with the management team, and will actively represent the company externally in a way that attracts prospective top talent. Works to ensure an exceptional candidate experience throughout all stages of the recruitment and onboarding process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer the full cycle recruitment process ensuring an effective and positive candidate experience for all parties involved. This includes, but not limited to, job requisitions and open position postings, candidate screening and interviewing, reference checks, employment offers, post-offer/pre-employment screening process, and onboarding plans.
- Source, build, and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates, with a focus on hard to fill and high turnover positions, using job boards, social media, and any other platforms.
- Manage candidate engagement throughout process with effective communication.
- Maintain, manage, and update the applicant tracking system and other systems and technology-related aspects of the candidate experience.
- Provide training to hiring managers on applicant tracking system, interviewing process and techniques, and any other candidate experience component(s).
- Collaborate with managers to update and maintain job descriptions as necessary.
- Collaborate with hiring managers as vacancies are created.
- Report out metrics such as time to fill, offer acceptance rate, cost per hire, quality of hire, on regular intervals.
- Create and run ad hoc reports as requested.
- Partner with search firms and recruiting agencies to fill temporary and direct hire openings when necessary.
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures to promote efficiencies within the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of full-cycle recruitment experience, preferably within the healthcare industry
- 1-2 years experience sourcing and recruiting candidates for hard-to-fill clinical and/or technical positions
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience creating efficiencies within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and through other recruitment and scheduling tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong partnerships
- Strong project management, organization and attention to detail skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
At UVP, our environment is both dynamic and adaptable! We promote a culture of ongoing learning and development. We offer our team members a competitive and comprehensive benefits program to include medical, dental and life insurance, 401k with company matching, FSA, paid holidays, PTO, free eye exams and other benefits.
Unifeye Vision Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply click Recruiter