People Business Partner
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Who We Are Looking For
Do you have a passion for leadership and building organizational capabilities to deliver business results? Are you able to jump from the tactical to the strategic in the same conversation? If you have had a strong record of success as a strategic business partner who knows what it takes to successfully align and develop your clients then we would love to talk to you! Clear Capital is growing and we need the capabilities of a strong business partner to help grow the organization and further develop the business partner function and value proposition within their client teams.
What you will work on
- Engage and influence management to support and implement HR initiatives
- Build the business partner relationship with management and staff to understand the business, goals, and challenges; and identify and/or help to address systemic issues
- Provide leadership, consultation and advice to management teams in areas of workforce planning, performance management, training and development, and organizational effectiveness
- Work with managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to engage the right talent that fits the company's culture and promotes talent density
- Assist with Onboarding and Orientation to provide premier experience to integrate employees into the company's culture
- Lead the development and implementation of systems and processes to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing across the organization in support of the business strategies
- Work with partner groups to update and apply policies and procedures consistently across the business
- Establish strong foundation with client team to facilitate the growth and development of the business partner function
- Collaborate and partner with People team (i.e.: Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation, Operations) on projects, programs and initiatives.
- 5+ years of HR experience with demonstrated success as HR Business Partner
- Great communication skills - must be an articulate and persuasive communicator including excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices, policies, procedures, or government law
- Demonstrated success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and leadership programs
- Experience with exceptionally fast paced environments
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level of ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from end to end
- Business Acumen: understand the business drivers, priorities, customer and competitor
- Organizational Savvy: knows how to get things done both through the formal channels and informal network; understands the culture and needs of client groups as well as whether the company consistently meets or exceeds expectations.
- Agility: can effectively cope with and manage through change; ability to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple tasks; uses resources effectively and efficiently
- Integrity: proven ability to handle confidential information and situations; builds trust and credibility within the organization; is direct and truthful when presenting information and self.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred
- PHR/SPHR/GPHR certification preferred
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click People Business Partner