Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Jefferson Lines is a leading motorcoach company that has been in business since 1919. We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our team located in our company headquarters in Minneapolis. This position will collaborate with hiring managers to identify hiring needs and will be responsible to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. The ideal candidate holds an academic HR background and has full-cycle recruiting experience from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. Previous experience hiring CDL drivers and diesel mechanics is preferred. You will handle a high volume of phone calls from candidates and employees each day and so excellent customer service skills and the ability to prioritize conflicting priorities is extremely important. The Human Resources team is responsible for setting the stage and tone of Jefferson Lines’ strategic objective as an Employer of Choice. This is a high paced and high visibility role within the company.
Key Performance Measures:
- Meet or exceed CDL driver hiring goals
- Average days required to fill approved positions
- New employee turnover
- Time required to Pre-screen qualified candidates
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the hiring manager to develop a skills and characteristics profile that allows us to attract successful candidates.
- Designs and implements a full recruiting strategy in collaboration with in-house digital marketing personnel.
- Promote company’s reputation as an Employer of Choice.
- Assures compliance with all hiring, interviewing, and hiring practices throughout the company.
- Proactive recruitment of candidates using digital and traditional means.
- Build community relationships with organizations that can provide candidate leads in our high-volume recruitment areas.
- Screen candidates in timely manner by conducting interviews using reliable recruiting and selection tools to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ skills, experience, and aptitude for the position.
- Present candidates to hiring managers and coordinate interviews.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports.
- Manage the on-boarding process between our candidates and our vendors for background checks, drug screening and physicals.
- Ensuring that employee data is accurate and complete in HR System.
- Responsible to set up Job Requisitions, Applicant Tracking processes, managing checklists, etc. in HR system.
- Successfully onboard new employees in order for them to become fully integrated into the Company.
- Assist with Driver Training class organization
- Employee records completed and filed in timely manner.
- Two to four years of successful work experience as a Recruiter in a face paced environment (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Experience using HRIS software (Paycom will be a plus) and ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems). Person will become a system “super user”.
- Strong ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone, in-person, video conference, etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effective manage conflicting priorities.
- Strong decision-making capabilities.
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel
- Some post high school experience is preferred.
- Available to work a flexible schedule as needed, including various daytime hours, evening hours, and some weekends to support the operational needs of the business.
Jefferson Lines is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Corporate Recruiter