Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is one of the only firms in the country uniting strategy, media, and measurement under one roof to drive enterprise results. Our teams work together to drive business impact for clients such as General Mills, United Healthcare, Lane Bryant, Facebook, and more. Recognized four consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and the past two years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About the Role
The Analyst, Talent Acquisition position is a truly unique opportunity to take on a role at a fast-growing company that has the highest standards for talent, client success and fun. This person will work closely with acquisition team to source, screen, coordinate team interviews, and hire/onboard top talent. The ideal candidate demonstrates a high degree of emotional intelligence, great project management, strong detail orientation, and strong written and verbal communication. This person will be held to a high standard of confidentiality and ethics, as they’ll be communicating sensitive information between candidates and Ovative leadership on a regular basis.
This role is pivotal in helping us scale efficiently as we grow quickly, and continue to have one of the best recruiting programs in the industry. Come join us, and help us achieve our vision of creating future industry leaders by fearlessly unlocking the potential of our team members.
Responsibilities of an Analyst, Talent Acquisition:
- Sourcing: Help us find the best talent in the industry
- Develop, edit, and post jobs on our company’s website, university job boards, industry-wide job boards, and related sites. Monitor job applications as they come in.
- Research, develop and maintain professional relationships with various industry-wide organizations, colleges/universities, and other educational institutions.
- Coordinate, organize, and represent Ovative at various college + professional recruiting events. Report back with top candidates to add to our pipeline.
- Utilize our LinkedIn Recruiter seat to research, analyze, and communicate with top talent in the industry
- Interviews + Evaluation: Ensure interviewers are organized, prepared, and ready to recruit with an ethical and unbiased mindset
- Coordinate/schedule interviews, and prepare agendas and resume packets for the team
- Build and maintain relationships with our hiring managers and interviewers to ensure effective partnerships and successful execution of the recruiting process
- Conduct initial screens for intern and analyst candidates
- Attend feedback sessions, organize candidate evaluations, and enter updates in our ATS
- Create weekly reports to inform the leadership team about current open roles and candidates in the mix
- Hiring + Onboarding: Help us close our top candidates and ensure they are excited and well prepared to join the team
- Prepare offer letters, and other employment agreements
- Assist in processing paperwork, background checks, and payroll information
- Communicate action items & first-day information with new hires
- Schedule, organize and manage onboarding for our summer intern and analyst hires
- Miscellaneous: Be a team player and ready to take on Ad Hoc tasks as needed to support the team
- Maintain our ATS to organize incoming resumes, accurately track candidates and enter feedback notes
- Manage other talent systems
- Cultivate a transparent, trustworthy, and ethical work environment by staying engaged, curious, and accountable.
- Support the Talent team with other high priority items (including: Diversity, Equity + Inclusion, Training + Development, Performance Management, HR Admin projects, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing an Applicant Tracking System (preferably, Greenhouse Recruiting)
- Proven track record of project management, detail orientation, and analytical acumen
- Strong professional and personable communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to engage, excite and close candidates with integrity and a candidate-first mentality
- Strong conceptual and pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Excel, MS Office and PowerPoint
- Can lead self, operating independently and manage multiple assignments and stakeholders simultaneously
Benefits of working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace three-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the Twin Cities. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible amenities we enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s day
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!
To apply click Analyst, Talent Acquisition