Talent Sourcing Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our extraordinary people and collaborative teams. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" over 40 times since 2002…
…What are you waiting for?
The Big Picture:
Mortenson is currently looking for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to serve as a trusted partner to talent acquisition specialists and hiring managers on candidate sourcing and pipelining to support business strategic objectives and business relationships. You will be responsible for identifying, sourcing and referring candidates. Demonstrating your experienced skill in candidate sourcing techniques, an excellent understanding of the Company's organizational structure, industry knowledge, deep understanding of personnel policy and procedure, as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices is critical for success in this role.
You should also provide leadership to other team members in the department by displaying resourcefulness, self-starting work habits, and creativity in problem solving based on information and discernment. Your ability to negotiate conflict and maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels of an organization (both inside and outside the company) is very important.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in weekly candidate meetings with talent acquisition specialists and hiring managers
- Develop approaches to identify and source needed talent
- Direct candidate sourcing
- Internet sourcing and recruiting
- Identify candidates for the diversity needed to achieve workforce make-up goals
- Directly recruit for employment consideration
- Work closely with talent acquisition specialists in the development of the candidate pipelines
How will you succeed?
- High quality professional level work product, a positive attitude and behavior traits, initiative and productivity are expected in this position
- Ability to meet deadlines; accomplish work in order of priority; professionally maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions
- Minimum of seven years sourcing, recruiting/HR experience or a combination of higher education and experience
- Ability to make recommendation on candidates for talent acquisition specialists and hiring managers.
- Organize and prioritize work
- Show skill in using PC and other widely used software packages, e.g., spreadsheets (Excel), word processing (MS Word), HRIS/database
- Demonstrate attention to detail, strong teamwork orientation, positive attitude, and professional customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources Management, or a related field
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
To apply click Talent Sourcing Specialist