Talent Lifecycle Manager
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Dependable Home Health Care Inc
At Dependable, we live and work our core values:
Act as Community Connectors
Be good ambassadors
Always be people centered
If you have similar values, just apply now!
At Dependable, it's our goal to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to develop the skills, attitudes, and knowledge to thrive. It's innate in all of us to want to belong and function as an independent person. We teach and support people to be connected to others by modeling healthy relationships and effective communication skills and promote independence by improving skills and fostering growth.
The Talent Lifecycle Manager is the leader of the People and Culture team and is entrusted with maintaining the happiness of employees, whether it be through engagement, benefits, or professional development. The Manager will be well versed and will bring energy and enthusiasm for the candidate experience, employee experience, people operations systems and administration, company culture and supporting the organization's growth. This role requires a unique blend of expertise in talent, learning and organizational development, coupled with strong, analytical abilities, and relationship building skills. As the leader of the People and Culture team, the Talent Lifecycle Manager will oversee three direct reports, each with a unique focus on recruiting and training. The role will focus on three main areas: Recruitment and placement of qualified candidates, driving the learning and development strategy for the organization; driving the engagement and retention within the organization. The success of the position will be consistent, professional, and demonstrated communication to candidates, management, employees and our community partners.
- Partner with and support our People & Culture Department to manage initiatives throughout an employee’s lifecycle including hiring, onboarding, performance, learning & development, diversity, equity & inclusion, compliance, benefits administration, offboarding and general policies
- Lead, inspire, coach and develop a team of talent development professionals
- Oversee the Talent Acquisitions process including maintenance of the ATS, posting roles, scheduling and interviewing candidates, and continual and consistent communication with candidates and hiring managers
- Support on sourcing and identifying qualified candidate profiles using a variety of sourcing techniques
- Interact with potential candidates on social media, professional networks, and networking events
- Ensure the best candidate experience, end to end, in the full recruitment life cycle
- Develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the organization, talent leads, and business partners to deeply understand administrative needs in order to support across all Talent and People areas
- Provide accessible reporting for Recruiters and Talent Partners to update teams and hiring managers on role status and pipeline
- Apply a data-driven approach to measuring the effectiveness of talent, leadership and learning and development programs and to continuously iterate to improve results. Interpret data and make strategic recommendations, improvements and/or adjustments
- Develop and administer programs for new employee onboarding, team and culture-building, performance development, succession planning, and employee engagement
- Lead the design, development and delivery of scheduled and custom training solutions to meet the evolving talent development needs of the organization.
- Drive organization-wide transformation relative to leader development, team member learning experiences and leveraging learning systems to facilitate eLearning.
- Be a champion and advocate of our mission, values and culture by developing and implementing innovative ways to bring them to life and foster employee engagement in a largely remote and distributed team environment
- Coordinate employee events, celebrations, wellness activities and employee communication
- Facilitate learning, growth, elevation, and lateral movement using a variety of techniques and formats
Status: FULL TIME
Style: Hybrid- In office and work from home
- Ability to drive projects focused on enhancing the employee experience for remote and distributed teams
- Extremely organized, strong attention to detail working with sensitive data, and process-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and thrive in a constantly changing environment, effective time management skills
- Genuine motivation to help support a people team from bringing talent in the door through managing the employee life cycle in their employee experience
- Focus and drive on accelerating business impact.
- End-to-end systemic thinking.
- Ability to establish credibility and relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Expertise as a supporting specialist or generalist in performance management, leadership models, assessments, coaching, career pathing, succession, and/or executive development initiatives.
- Demonstrated success at leveraging contemporary HR models and technologies.
- Broad understanding of desired talent process outcomes and the technology required to make these outcomes a reality
- Stays up to date on talent trends across the competitive, external market
- 3+ years of experience in talent management process, training, and tool design
- Previous experience in 245D regulatory environment
- High School Diploma Required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- SHRM or PHR/SPHR Certification preferred
- Hands-on sourcing experience using LinkedIn and/or LinkedIn Recruit
To apply click Talent Lifecycle Manager