Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
JOB POSITION: Talent Acquisition Specialist
LOCATION: RE/MAX Results, Eden Prairie, WI
POSITION HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm (30-minute unpaid lunch break)
POSITION STATUS: Full-time, Hourly, Non-exempt
REPORTS TO: Brenda Tushaus
JOB DESCRIPTION: As Talent Acquisition Specialist at RE/MAX Results, you will assist in all aspects of the process of prospecting, cultivating, and managing relationships in our contact management database system. You will prospect for and acquire new customers (Sales Executives) on a daily basis from various lead sources provided by RE/MAX Results. You will maintain detailed information about our customers as well as schedule appointments with qualified candidates to interview with Regional Managers. As well, you will provide direct administrative support to the CEO.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS:
• Highly skilled salesperson who is both comfortable and productive spending 70% of their time on the phone.
• Comfortable with cold-calling and introductions.
• Communicates effectively in written and verbal form.
• Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
• Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with clients and is able to build rapport.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Results-oriented and high achiever.
• Solid familiarity with all social media platforms.
• Comfortable with being on camera (BombBomb video-messaging).
• Willing to be held accountable for goals/results.
• Provides detailed reporting of weekly and monthly goals/results.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist