Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
February 03, 2021
16001018 Human Resources Recruitment
Day (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Delivers all facets of the recruiting processes to enable leaders to identify and hire exceptional talent to deliver on our mission. Provides consultation to leaders through the full cycle process from open position through orientation by creating a robust hiring strategy that identifies sourcing and selection activities while ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Manages the union bidding process, screen and present qualified candidates and bidders for high volume contract and non contract roles.
- Partners with management and Human Resources colleagues to understand job specifications/requirements, competencies, make salary recommendations and negotiate starting salary with candidates.
- Communicates with applicable stakeholders to identify their business strategies, talent needs, set realistic expectations, establish timeframes, sourcing plans and review talent availability.
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, licensure and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Sources active and passive candidates, develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and recruiting contractors.
- Develops a pool of qualified and diverse candidates in advance of need to build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Leads the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Phone screens and conducts interviews to recruit prospective employees.
- Communicates with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Facilitates a fully compliant recruitment process by leveraging applicant tracking system and standardized tools.
- Provides applicants with information on the company, culture, oversees background checks and drug testing, check references and ensure successful hiring and on-boarding process.
- Utilizes workforce plans, data and analytics to influence the recruitment strategy and hiring decision.
- Participates in talent acquisition projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business or related field required
- Less than 2 years of experience and entry level knowledge of full life cycle recruitment including sourcing, prescreening, interviewing and employment law required and
- Less than 2 years of experience performing recruitment activities in a union envirnoment preferred
- See the Big Picture: Know where we are going as an organization. Use sound judgement and critical thinking to make good decisions that support our mission.
- I know where Allina is going and how my role fits into this picture
- I capture important lessons and share them to foster innovation
- I am good at anticipating the implications of my decisions
- I understand and apply the disciplines of continuous improvement
- Inspire Greatness: Inspire others by connecting their purpose to the broader mission. Lead others through change and celebrate success.
- I help my team connect to the broader mission
- I see and fulfill my role in motivating the team around me
- I celebrate success and help my partners see what is possible with change
- I call out and address unexpected roadblocks or problems
- Foster Learning and Growth: Role model growth, ongoing development and self-care. Empower, coach and encourage others to be at their best selves.
- I role-model self-care and ongoing development
- I share my knowledge and coach others to foster growth and success
- I demonstrate enthusiasm for learning
- I candidly advocate for the resources I need
- I support my colleagues in their development and growth
- Deliver Excellence: Set and align clear goals, measure results, and continually improve safety, quality, experience, and innovation.
- I take ownership of outcomes and fulfillment of goals
- I facilitate adjustments to assure positive results
- I work with a sense of urgency, concern and determination
- I use well-grounded approaches to create sustainable solutions repeatedly
- I engage and foster improvements to impact safety, quality, and efficiency
- Succeed Together: Connect with others authentically. Recognize the value of each individual and seek diverse points of view. Collaborate to succeed together.
- I consider how decisions might impact my colleagues
- I am generous in my commitment to supporting the needs of my partners
- I respect others’ opinions, praise good work and encourage all team members to be involved
- I seek common ground and work to create mutually beneficial outcomes
- Analytical Thinking: Practices investigative techniques to determine the best approach.
- Collaboration: Creates internal alliances outside the immediate team or department.
- Communication Skills: Advanced communication skills involving complicated topics.
- Functional Knowledge: Understands his/her discpline and good conceptualization of processes.
- Problem Solving: Arrives at a conclusion based on previous experiences and good judgment.
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently
Additional Job Description:
This is a remote/work from home position.
People at Allina Health have a career of making a difference in the lives of the millions of patients we see each year at our 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals and through a wide variety of specialty care services in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
We’re a not-for-profit organization committed to enriching your career by providing ongoing training, competitive compensation, support for work-life balance and ways to give back to the communities we serve. Join our team of 27,000+ employees – your career opportunities are limitless!
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist