Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
RSM US LLP is looking for a Recruiting Associate to act as a Sourcer for experienced recruitment for multiple lines of business, primarily focused on our Internal Client Service openings that could include IT, Finance, Innovation, Learning and Professional Development, Sales and more. You'll be key in ensuring that RSM attracts and hires the best talent. Come join a great team and a collaborative and engaging Talent Acquisition organization!
Location is open Nationwide, anywhere we have an RSM office, with preference give to Minneapolis, Washington, DC Metro/Baltimore, the Carolinas, Boston or Florida. https://rsmus.com/locations.html
This is a "work from home" role with tons of flexibility. Once our offices open up we'd want you to have the ability to get in to the office from time to time.
- Source, screen, track, and recommend qualified candidates for Associate through Manager level candidates
- Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Understand business needs and work with Recruiters to determine position requirements
- Execute sourcing strategies that produce a diverse slate of candidates
- Develop extensive pipeline candidate pools to fill current and potential needs as well as future needs
- Search social networking databases for active and passive candidates
- Responsible for posting company job opportunities online
- Respond to candidate inquiries
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 1 year of recruiting background, with agency/search experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Well-versed in social media recruiting methods
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to pick up the phone and make calls - cold, warm, and hot
- Able to utilize multiple forms of technology including LinkedIn
- Develop and maintain long term candidate relationships
- Believe in working with a sense of "controlled urgency"
- Use of SmashFly and Cornerstone systems
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Sourcer