Talent Acquisition Representative
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Renewal by Andersen
Renewal by Andersen is looking to add a Talent Acquisition Representative to our team in Oak Park Heights!
Renewal by Andersen is united by the common goal of making a difference in the lives of our homeowners, our colleagues, our families, and in the communities, we serve. We believe that we can make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We wake up every day, inspired to push the status quo and continuously set a new standard in the home improvement industry by solving today’s most challenging problems and continuously redefining what it means to deliver a World Class Homeowner Experience. Renewal by Andersen is looking for an accomplished, driven, and collaborative candidate to help perfect our customer’s experience in upgrading their homes.
Want to join our team?
PURPOSE: The Talent Acquisition Representative (TA Rep) will focus on delivering best in class talent pipeline for Renewal by Andersen and meeting or exceeding standards for Phone Screen and Show Rates. The TA Rep will collaborate with field managers to support their hiring needs. The TA Rep is expected to leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporate diversity in the candidate search. Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities, and business requirements for each role.
Conduct a high volume of phone screens to reach at least 65% to 75% of our “interested” candidates
- Schedule interviews for management with a high goal of 75% to 85% show rate. Reach out to candidates using our specified methods, timing and reporting
- Manage the candidate experience through the Applicant Tracking System and Call Center technology
- Support a level of outbound calling activities when needed, using the calling features in Enabled Plus. This also involves following the prescribed process for resulting leads and setting future callbacks
Source and scout potential talent using key-word searches, social networking and research tools
Leverage in-house ATS to identify, attract, present and recruit top talent.
Organize post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates. Maintain accurate an well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager's interactions, and other recruiting activities
Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A strong value system, excellent judgment, unquestioned integrity
- Flexible and resilient to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities and changing business condition
- Ability to control conversations in a professional, friendly manner
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborate environment and effectively drive team results
- Self-motivated with very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office and Applicant Tracking Systems
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We’re committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best self to work.
We are committed to demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities and differences so that each employee can realize his/her potential and we exceed our customers’ expectations.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including, but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan & contributions
Professional development & tuition reimbursement opportunities
A culture that supports work-life balance
An environment where collaboration is key
Volunteer opportunities – on company time
Environmentally conscious business decisions
10,000 employees and career opportunities nationwide
To apply click Talent Acquisition Representative