Talent Acquisition Partner
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Join an amazing Talent Acquisition team dedicated to hiring and promoting the best talent to help Trane Technologies win! This is a dynamic role largely focused on supporting Engineering, Operations, and Global Integrated Supply Chain within our Thermo King business. In this role you will own the entire recruiting process, utilize deep networking and sourcing skills to identify passive candidates, establish strong partnerships with hiring leaders, and deliver a positive candidate experience.
This role can be virtual or in any company office. We have offices throughout the country, with larger locations in Minneapolis, MN; Davidson, NC; and La Crosse, WI.
- Execute full life cycle recruiting from candidate attraction through onboarding. Partner with HR and hiring leaders to develop recruitment strategies, demand plan, understand position requirements, set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the hiring process.
- Creatively source and attract diverse internal and external candidates through referrals, social media, networking, niche resources, etc.
- Conduct phone screens, provide candidate assessments, recommend viable candidates to hiring managers for future consideration, lead / facilitate candidate interview feedback session.
- Effectively build talent communities and candidate pipelines.
- Contribute to the growth of the organization by being a creative problem solver, helping to implement new processes and improving standard processes to deliver quality results.
- Partner closely with HR and Compensation to manage the selection and offer process including offer formulation, recommendation, and approval process; extension of verbal offer; offer acceptance and new hire start process.
- Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the Talent Acquisition process including keep warm strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ recruiting experience.
- Creative approach to sourcing and maintaining a strong talent pipeline.
- Strong candidate assessment and in-person/virtual interviewing skills required, including ability to effectively evaluate candidate’s visibility for organization fit and fulfillment of position requirements.
- Ability to collaborate, influence and lead change with leaders and other key partners.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous improvement.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Base Pay Range (for Colorado Residents): Minimum: $60,000, Maximum: $95,000
Additional Compensation: Up to $4,000 annual bonus
Disclaimer: This "range" could be a result of seniority, merit, geographic location where the work is performed, education, experience, travel requirements for the job, or because of a system the employer uses to measure earnings by quantity or quality of production (so, for example, positions that may not have traditional salary ranges).
*Benefits vary by region, business alignment, union involvement and employee status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner