Talent Acquisition Manager
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Center for Diagnostic Imaging
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll manage the Talent Acquisition team to meet organization’s needs for current and future staffing, ensuring new associates have competencies for role and fit for organizational values and culture. You'll source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates in provider, leadership, and corporate roles against position requirements, partnering with hiring managers and HR Business Partners throughout the process, and you'll develop and implement recruiting strategies for the organization.
- Develops recruiting strategies to most effectively and efficiently staff positions in non-exempt, exempt, and physician roles
- Sources potential candidates internally and externally through a variety of channels
- Monitors sourcing data, time-to-fill, cost-per-hire and other criteria to insure that benchmarks are being met for each recruiting effort; discusses alternate recruitment strategies with appropriate individuals in a timely and proactive manner
- Thoroughly screens, interviews and evaluates candidates to determine qualifications and suitability for positions to ensure new associates have competencies for role and fit for organizational values and culture
- Completes intake process for new requisitions ensuring that the hiring manager understands the recruitment process and associated activities for hiring and on-boarding
- Utilizes the applicant tracking system for optimal functionality and candidate experience
- Manages the organization’s online recruitment sources, including job boards, LinkedIn, Twitter, and career area of company website. Acts as primary contact for the vendor(s) Account Manager and monitors and updates our company profile, posting process and best practice usage for site(s)
- Identifies and leads proactive recruiting strategies for the organization, including participation in career fairs, networking activities, and regular engagement on social media sites
(20%) Staff Management
- Works directly with Talent Acquisition team to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities
- Hires and trains new associates
- Initiates and participates in staff development, including coaching, performance evaluations, career path, and compensation recommendations
(10%) HR Department Leadership
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Recommends and implements new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the HR department and performed services
- Leads HR Strategic goal projects
- Using the Recruiting Management system and other information resources, generates a variety of department reports in order to compile related statistics and to provide useful information to the organization
- Ensures policies, procedures and reporting related to recruitment are in compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations
- Keeps abreast of current trends and developments in talent acquisition by establishing professional affiliations and participating in professional activities to include seminars, conferences, and reading appropriate books and journals
(5%) Completes other tasks and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience as corporate Recruiter with proven ability to implement talent acquisition strategies and manage multiple recruiting efforts independently
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification
- Master’s degree in HR Management or Business Administration
- Previous management experience
At Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), we specialize in answers. CDI is a leading national network of outpatient medical imaging and related services with a team of more than 2,000 associates across the country working together for one purpose: to provide valuable answers that providers and their patients need to make critical health care decisions.
CDI is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager