Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Datasite is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with the HRBP and Business functions to create and drive an effective recruitment strategy .
- Partners with the HRBP to learn and share opportunities for enhancement of HR programs, policies, and trends in service of the applicant experience, contributing to the business results.
- Provides specialist advice on recruitment strategy and candidate attraction, generally within a singular product group.
- Manages a workload of multiple job requisitions that are frequently specialized.
- Solid understanding of social media usage and brand strategies
- Experience developing new avenues of candidate sourcing
- Provides coaching and direction for various levels of leadership in areas regarding sourcing/recruitment/selection.
- Consults with Hiring Managers and Sr Leadership to determine job specifics and applicant qualifications for open positions, identifying talent needs of hiring managers.
- Creates internal and external job postings to attract applicants
- Creates job postings and partners with managers on the search direction for applicants.
- Implements strategies for attraction of passive candidates utilizing social media and referral networks.
- Interviews candidates for cultural and technical fit.
- Makes recommendations advancement through application process based on candidate screening process.
- Discusses applicant attributes with hiring managers.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in support senior business/functional leaders preferred.
- Strong customer relationship skills with a proven ability to build and sustain relationships with hiring managers.
- Ability to influence business and/or talent decisions with a broad range of internal clients.
- Experienced in executing and developing recruitment strategies preferred.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Consistent judgment skills to insure diverse applicant considered populations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or related area or combination of experience and education, preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of the following: recruitment or human resources with a focus on recruiting.
- Workday experience a plus
As a global organization, Datasite knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Datasite is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).
To apply click Sr. Recruiter