Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Sr. Talent and Learning Specialist is responsible for executing on organizational wide learning and development solutions, processes and best practices.
In this exciting new role, you will work closely with other members of the HR team, including talent acquisition and generalists, business leaders and the broader Pohlad Companies HR community to prioritize learning and talent management initiatives. This role will report to the head of NorthMarq HR and is in Bloomington, MN,
- Assist with the development and lead deployment of talent management practices such as performance management, career development, and learning and development processes.
- Working with the Head of HR, develop a roadmap, which aligns with business priorities, to leverage our current LMS for performance management processes and online learning and career development.
- Work closely with HR colleagues and business leaders to identify training needs and develop customized content via e-learning, virtual instructor-led or blended/hybrid learning.
- Develops and delivers customized training as needed. Coordinate with third party vendors to develop and deliver content as needed for annual conferences, meetings and other events.
- Determine success measurements to demonstrate progress for managing performance and learning and development.
- Act as an internal advisor to help employees achieve individual development goals.
- Partner collaboratively with business leaders and Head of HR to develop management learning experiences – both formal and formal – to help grow current and future leaders.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, organizational development, or related field. Relevant certifications preferred (DISC, MBTI, Situational Leadership, etc.).
Work Experience: 5-8 years’ experience developing and deploying learning programs (digitally and in-person), and performance management processes. Must have in-depth experience working with an LMS such as Cornerstone, Workday, or other solution.
Demonstrated Technical and Professional Competencies:
- Talent and learning development process experience
- Experience managing and configuring an LMS (Learning Management System)
- Strong business acumen skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with key stakeholders, including senior leadership and facilitation skills to create and maintain a positive learning environment
- Collaborative, team-player able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity for applying learning technologies in creative ways
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Delivers professional, accurate, and high-quality documentation
- Deals with complex challenges both independently and with peers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience preferred in other HR roles (generalist, business partner, talent management)
To apply click Senior Talent and Learning Specialist