Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
At West Monroe we pursue world class business and technical minded talent. The talent we recruit is often passive, engaged in their work, and a top performer within their current organization. It’s your job to skillfully source, engage and sell these passive candidates on the opportunities within West Monroe. To be successful in this role you must be adept at identifying key sources, mapping and profiling competitive talent, and building a healthy pipeline of talent for your key client stakeholders. You must be strategic and partner with your executive stakeholders brainstorming, experimenting, collaborating and iterating quickly to identify and implement the right approaches to getting world class talent in the door.
In this role, you will:
- Be accountable for enhancing the recruitment team’s ability to rapidly target, identify, source, and present top talent for current and future searches
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop search strategies, create position profiles, and build target lists
- Develop passive candidates through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Source active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Source directly into target list companies and industries to identify, qualify and develop candidates
- Maintain reporting of metrics and data generation for all sourcing and recruitment activity
Screen candidates and resumes / applications for technical skills, availability, interest level, and salary range
- Proactively develop, grow and maintain a network of external prospects that may become, or may lead to, potential candidates for future searches
- Effectively manage the full life cycle recruitment process including assessments, interview coordination, and offer negotiation
- Interact with and build successful partnerships with hiring managers
- Represent West Monroe in the local market to increase brand awareness in key talent pools
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years of experience developing and executing candidate generation strategies with high quality candidates
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience with technical positions and demonstratable success in sourcing
- Extensive knowledge of cold calling, networking and Internet research techniques
- Versed in Boolean logic, name generation, applicant tracking systems, etc.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the organization
- Excellent communication and client service management skills
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist