Reporting Analyst - Talent Acquisition
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We’re creating opportunities in every corner of the health care marketplace to improve lives while we’re building careers. At UnitedHealth Group, we support you with the latest tools, advanced training and the combined strength of high caliber co-workers who share your passion, your energy and your commitment to quality. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of healthcare. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Reporting Analyst will support Talent Acquisition within a global advanced analytics community. The Reporting Analyst will work closely with stakeholders across the Talent Acquisition community to understand business needs, build reporting solutions to support operations and strategic, data driven decisions.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Work collaboratively with Talent Acquisition leaders and the Talent Analytics community in the development and production of standard and ad-hoc reports to drive actionable decision making
- Support recurring reporting needs and maintenance of self-service reporting tools
- Create and maintain internal process documentation and customer-facing help documents
- Identify ongoing process improvement opportunities and demonstrate improvement of defined processes in consultation with stakeholders
- Research and identify root causes for problems and own the resolution
- Building strong cross-functional relationships with key partners
- Act as a functional subject matter expert for Talent Acquisition data
- Support projects and change initiatives aligned to key priorities of Talent Analytics and the Talent Office
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience analyzing business, financial, human capital, or talent acquisition data (or educational equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience of report development and dashboard building (or educational equivalent)
- Intermediate level of proficiency in data extraction, manipulation and management
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, conditional formatting, IF statements, VLOOKUPs, drop down lists, text to column, etc.)
- Intermediate level of proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo or PowerBI
- Experience researching issues, investigating the data accuracy, and performing quality checks
- Experience working independently and collaborating effectively with others
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Oracle, SQL Server, Alteryx or other database applications
- Basic level of proficiency of SQL / HiveQL (select statements, counts, filters, group by, order by, etc.)
- Experience partnering and working with global business partners
- Experience working with Taleo
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Project Management skills
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 7 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Reporting Analyst - Talent Acquisition