Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
M Health Fairview is looking for their next Recruiting Specialist to join their team in helping us find new talent for the organization!
This position is responsible for all aspects of filling open positions including partnering with human resources partners, managers and leadership to hire talent for Fairview by anticipating and filling business needs. As the primary contact for applicants and managers, the recruiting specialist will coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process including, selection of best advertising venues, source applicant pools, screen applicants, interview and present top candidates to managers, coordinate all interview and hiring steps, evaluate all selection criteria to ensure applicants are meeting and or exceeding requirements, and ensure the successful completion and start of the on-boarding process.
This position will:
- Manage the day-to-day requirements of assigned requisitions to fill open positions with top talent.
- Partner with managers and human resources site staff and leadership to anticipate, meet and exceed recruitment needs for assigned areas
- Continually evaluate and improve processes
This position requires remote work. In addition to adhering to all Fairview policies, guidelines, procedures, the Fairview Commitments, and the Code of Conduct, it is the expectation the following requirements of the remote work policy will be met, including but not limited to:
- Remote workspace that is clean, safe, and professional.
- Maintains an internet connection consistent with Fairview standards at remote workspace.
- Remain productive and responsive during their scheduled work hours.
- Attend primary Fairview location, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or related field.
- In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, 7 years of Human Resources related experience, 3 years or more of that experience in recruitment.
- 3 years full cycle recruitment experience
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 12 hospitals—including an academic medical center and long-term care hospital—serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota.
Its broad continuum also includes 56 primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities, retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview’s 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
To apply click Recruiter