Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization. This recruiting role is fast-paced and high-volume. Seeking someone that can make quick decisions.
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
.• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals
.• Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
• Prepare and maintain employment records
.• Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
• Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
• 2+ years recruiting experience OR 1+ year recruiting experience, with proven experience managing high volume (retail, call center, mfg, agency, etc...)
• Prior experience working directly with hiring managers.
• Ability to work at a fast pace
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to understand the need for consistency and follow a recruitment process
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Workday experience
• OFCCP experience
• Sourcing experience with LinkedIn / Indeed, etc...
• Bias in interview training
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent
To apply click Recruiter II