Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Attracting candidates in today’s competitive marketplace requires a complex and evolving attraction strategy. Sourcing talent is no longer a transactional process, but rather a lifecycle of continuous engagement that—when done with discipline and creativity—cultivates enthusiastic candidates and loyal employees who are invested in the brand. To advance our talent agenda we formed the Delaware North Talent Acquisition Innovation Center. This new center is at the heart of creating and executing our strategy to hire new team members to our great company.
We are hiring a Recruiter to join us in bringing our global talent strategy to life. As a Delaware North Recruiter, you will use your recruitment skills to match internal and external talent to our business needs. With a focus on candidate experience, you'll connect and nurture applicants so they choose Delaware North as their next employer because they understand we offer the opportunity to be part of a great team where they can grow and develop their potential. This role, while physically located in the Minneapolis area as a remote employee, will need to work on site in Target Field regularly during peak hiring times.
- Source, screen, recruit, and present top talent.
- Market and sell our opportunities to active and passive candidates.
- Build relationships and align talent to business needs.
- Maximizing social and digital tools for recruiting.
- A minimum of 2 years of full life-cycle recruiting, preferably in high volume hourly recruitment.
- Use of cloud/web-based applicant tracking or automated recruitment modules, mobile applications, and candidate relationship tools
- Social and digital recruiting savvy.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making, negotiation, problem-solving, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Self-assurance and sound judgment when working with hiring managers and teammates.
- Knowledge and experience in behavior-based and/or competency-based interviewing.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Recruiter