Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our Recruiter role is responsible for providing the highest quality business partnerships to hiring managers while conducting high-volume recruiting for non-exempt, associate level, retail positions at Goodwill-Easter Seals. This position provides consulting to hiring managers to source top talent for the organization, providing a first-class experience for both candidates and hiring managers. This position is eligible to work remotely!***
A Day in the Life: In a typical day, a Recruiter can expect to...
- Communicate Goodwill's mission and impact to candidates looking to work with a purpose!
- Interact with and provide recruiting consulting to hiring managers.
- Collaborate with a dynamic, high-energy recruiting team.
- Build a talent pipeline by connecting with community organizations.
***This position is eligible to work remotely, but is required to be on site as-needed (e.g. monthly staff meetings, appointments with hiring managers, etc.)
- Performs full cycle, high-volume recruiting for non-exempt, associate-level positions.
- Ensures high-performing talent placement through internal and external recruiting processes.
- Communicates regularly with hiring managers to provide updates on the status of candidates, processes steps, and items related to the recruitment process.
- Business Partnerships:
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders to understand current and future staffing needs.
- Builds relationships with prospective candidates to create and maintain talent pipelines for Goodwill-Easter Seals.
- Identifies target industries, companies, user groups, professional associations, networking activities, and education institutions to proactively build partnerships that create pools of qualified candidates.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer-focused recruiting solutions
- Ability to build relationships and work across functions and various levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated sourcing and networking skills
- Valid driver’s license required
Prior Experience & Education:
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting at various levels/functions of the organization or other relevant experience required.
- Experience recruiting in a multi-location retail environment preferred.
- High-volume recruiting experience preferred.
- Serving Minnesota for nearly 100 years as a leader in workforce development, Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota provides education, job training and placement services to eliminate barriers to work and independence.
- Revenue from 50 retail stores, along with other contributions, supports programs throughout MN.
- Our “donate-shop-reuse-educate-employ” model diverts over 65M pounds from landfills annually and brings us one step closer to a world where everyone experiences the power of work.
- Read more about us here!
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.
To apply click Recruiter