Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Implements department wide strategy and manages talent acquisition and workforce activities including sourcing strategies, workforce plans, functional recruitment plans and more across the enterprise, serving as a centralized hub for the broader Human Resources organization. Provides leadership and best-practice insight for the development of hiring solutions leveraging and developing innovative tools and programs.
- Participates in the development of and lead the implementation of the talent acquisition strategic plan and roadmap.
- Brings best practice talent acquisition strategies to the organization to ensure a competitive advantage for the system.
- Oversees and directs the full life cycle of the recruiting process, which includes ensuring job openings are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner, managing outside recruiting agencies as required, selecting the best sources to advertise job openings and implementing programs to assist the recruiting process.
- Develops sourcing channels and programs to build talent pipelines for current and future workforce needs.
- Leverages technology to improve workflows and processes.
- Provides coaching and leadership to talent acquisition managers.
- Consults with Human Resources Business Partners and business leaders to proactively meet talent requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, Human Resources or related field required and
- Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of talent acquisition experience required and
- 3 to 7 years of experience working with Human Resources technology preferred
- 3 to 7 years of Human Resources leadership experience required
- See the Big Picture: Know where we are going as an organization. Use sound judgement and critical thinking to make good decisions that support our mission.
- I take ownership of outcomes and fulfillment of goals
- I facilitate adjustments to assure positive results
- I work with a sense of urgency, concern and determination
- I use well-grounded approaches to create sustainable solutions repeatedly
- I engage and foster improvements to impact safety, quality, and efficiency
- Inspire Greatness: Inspire others by connecting their purpose to the broader mission. Lead others through change and celebrate success.
- I help team members understand how their efforts connect to the Allina mission
- I energize the team and use recognition to reinforce what is truly valued
- I understand how to use change management to help teams adapt to evolving circumstances
- I demonstrate trust in others and help them learn from their successes and failures
- Foster Learning and Growth: Role model growth, ongoing development and self-care. Empower, coach and encourage others to be at their best selves.
- I role-model self-care and collegial care
- I advocate for individuals with talent by highlighting their potential
- I provide feedback with assertiveness, candor and diplomacy
- I show an active interest in the development path of each of my team members
- I model development by talking about my journey and development goals
- Deliver Excellence: Set and align clear goals, measure results, and continually improve safety, quality, experience, and innovation.
- I define expectations and priorities that my team understands
- I reinforce continuous improvement disciplines and methods
- I declare firm opinions and make timely decisions
- I clarify work scope and use feedback mechanisms to monitor performance standards
- Succeed Together: Connect with others authentically. Recognize the value of each individual and seek diverse points of view. Collaborate to succeed together.
- I foster teamwork by being socially observant and fostering cooperation
- I connect authentically and actively seek to build trust
- I demonstrate generosity and provide support to enable the success of others
- I encourage diverse perspectives and the free flow of ideas
- I facilitate constructive debate
- Analytical Thinking: Tackles critical large-scale issues using rational thinking and reasoning.
- Collaboration: Reinforces partnerships internally and externally that could lead to growth opportunities for the organization.
- Communication Skills: Communicates at a high level and is able to negotiate on a broad spectrum of matters.
- Company Knowledge: Understands how the functions integrate into the division and the strategic concept behind the corporate goals.
- Problem Solving: Arrives at decision using analytical thought.
People at Allina Health have a career of making a difference in the lives of the millions of patients we see each year at our 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals and through a wide variety of specialty care services in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
We’re a not-for-profit organization committed to enriching your career by providing ongoing training, competitive compensation, support for work-life balance and ways to give back to the communities we serve. Join our team of 27,000+ employees – your career opportunities are limitless!
To apply click Director Talent Acquisition