Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
Ryan has a career opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the human resources leadership team as Director of Talent Management in Minneapolis! This position will lead the research, design and implementation of high-impact talent and leadership development and succession strategies and processes that support and drive high performance, engagement, and a thriving culture.
The Director of Talent Management directs and manages the coordination of succession planning, key talent/high-potential development, and performance management to achieve business goals and create an internal bench of top talent. Partners with key stakeholders across the organization, including senior business leaders and the Human Resources team, to effectively design, develop and implement strategies, programs, systems, and tools to ensure the organization has the people and talent capability it needs to execute its strategy and growth plans.
Some things you can expect to do:
- Partner with line and corporate leadership to identify and develop talent management strategies, identify gaps, and plan processes to support business initiatives
- Partner with other HR team members to coordinate development of talent management programs, systems, and processes to support the business
- Use database of talent information, coordinate with management team, participate in succession planning and key talent review meetings, and oversee strategies to accelerate development of key talent and successor candidates
- Own high-potential management and development programs that align with long-range business strategies
- Work with recruiting team to develop a strategic diversity plan that ensures a diverse talent pipeline and supports business objectives
- Partner with learning & development to design and implement leadership training programs
- Improve organizational effectiveness through the development and deployment of solutions to enhance leadership, improve productivity, and drive a performance culture
- Work with systems team to implement and ensure adoption of talent management system
- Develop field HR capability in talent management and development
- Participate in project meetings to keep projects within the established budgets and contract values assigned
To be successful in this role, a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field is preferred along with 10-15 years of experience in HR, including talent development, organizational design and succession planning.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Director of Talent Management