Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
This W2 FT, temporary role will be ideally based in Minneapolis, MN or Providence, RI (remote work until further notice due to Covid-19 restrictions)
Who you are
You are a creative, resourceful Corporate Recruitment Expert with a proven track record of sourcing, screening and hiring coprpoate professionals for various business units in a growing company of 1000 or more! Experience with extreme-paced growth or M&A is preferred.
You know how to actively source, identify and pursue top talent for corporate positions within a growing SAAS organization. You seek an exciting opportunity where you can be an integral part in the building process of one of the world’s most successful digital wellbeing companies. This role will be exciting, challenging, and multifaceted as it interacts with all levels and work streams.
Once chosen you will demonstrate that you have a proven ability to be highly effective in managing your time and work on ongoing time to fill and headcount deliverables.
You understand the corporate Marketing world, are technically savvy, have a keen sense for top talent, know how to source, screen, and manage candidates, relate to hiring managers, and can openly source when the requisition requires. Most of all, you are motivated by excellence and seek to be part of a great team!
In the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist (Corporate Marketing focused) you will wear many hats but your attention will be crucial in the following:
- Become a partner to hiring managers; work with hiring managers and teams to identify their hiring needs and guide them through the interview process
- Work within our internal ATS - iCIMS
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify top talent
- Source passive candidates through networking, internet searches, social media, email, LinkedIn, telephone, etc.
- Create a pipeline of “bench” candidates for future opportunities
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within our ATS
- Learn process and work with managers to insure adherance to financial/budgetary plan (regarding hires).
- Adequately screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Provide a professional and welcoming atmosphere when sourcing Partner with hiring managers to write clear and concise job descriptions that follow our ideal message/template and interviewing candidates
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
What you bring to the team
Preference will be given to those who have experience in a SAAS product company with experience using iCIMS!
- 5 years as a full life cycle CORPORATE talent acquisition specialist
- 3 years proven experience successfully sourcing, screening and hiring for a variety of corporate roles ( with emphasis on Marketing, Product, and Sales)
- Understanding of SaaS company environment
- Extensive knowledge of social network platforms, online communities, conferences, and other potential sourcing pools used to isolate skilled technical talent (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- A demonstrable expertise in ad-hoc, complex web search string generation (i.e., optimized use of search engine-specific Boolean operators across all leading web data, social, and search platforms)
- Excellent Creative skills – ideas and ability to help create social media postings (i.e. posts, quick videos, promotional content, etc.)
- The ability to have professional conversations with managers and executives
- The ideal candidate will know which course to adhere to in order to achieve both short-term and long-term objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills - ability to work with demanding leadership and managers who are busy with narrow bandwidth
- Excellent time and project management is a must
- Desire to be a team player, proactive and positive
Why work here?
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
To apply click Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist