Contract Talent Acquisition Partner
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Renewal by Andersen
Renewal by Andersen is seeking a Contract Talent Acquisition Partner to support our full cycle recruiting and selection process based on organizational need for exempt and non-exempt positions at both Andersen Corporation and Renewal by Andersen. The estimated length of this contract is 4-6 months and may go longer depending on business need.
This position will assist with mass-hiring recruitment efforts for our many manufacturing facilities across the country. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for partnering with operations leaders and HR business partners to determine the best solutions to finding talent across the site with internal and external candidates.
This role will be a hybrid position, which will require hiring for entry level manufacturing roles, as well as higher skilled operations roles. The Talent Acquisition Partner will consult with hiring leaders and the site talent acquisition teams to identify talent needs and interview appropriate candidates for the role. They must have an understanding of various job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with respective hiring leaders, HR teams and candidates to create partnerships that yield successful, predictable results and credibility.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent. Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates. Utilize reports and metrics to measure effectiveness.
- Interview and assess candidates using behavioral-based/targeted selection interview questions.
- Work with other talent acquisition partners and coordinators to ensure the right candidates are hired based on location and type of position.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates and other recruiting activities.
- Support onboarding tasks as needed, i.e. - offer letters, drug & background checks, new employee orientation.
- Help leaders and the organization understand the value in networking and providing a superior candidate experience.
- Be willing to work in the office up to 40% of the time (1-2 days per week).
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of recruiting/talent acquisition/staffing experience.
- Understanding of basic HR concepts with emphasis on staffing processes and interviewing techniques or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities.
- Self-motivated with very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong personal computer skills including Microsoft office, HRIS applications, ATS and other talent acquisition research and sourcing tools. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to strive in fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
To apply click Contract Talent Acquisition Partner