Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms' employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As Campus Recruiter Senior Associate, you'll recruit qualified campus graduates to fill entry-level and intern positions in designated geographic Areas or Business Units. You'll coordinate recruiting activities, and develop and maintain relationships with campus placement offices and faculty. You'll also be responsible for EY's brand and image on the college campus.
You'll guide client service recruiting teams on recruitment processes, and act as the main point of contact for students, the Campus Recruiting Leader and the Human Resources (HR) People Shared Services Center (HRPSS). Working with recruiting assistants and others, you'll take care of candidates. You'll also be expected to administer and coordinate sub-Area or Business Unit internship programs. As a seasoned professional, you'll use your experience to deal with diverse HR situations and extraordinary issues.
With general supervision, you'll frequently work on projects with only periodic updates to your supervisor. You may also supervise lower level professional or administrative staff.
As Campus Recruiter Senior Associate, travel may be required. Attending key campus related activities are dictated by Business needs.
- Recruit on campus to fill staff and intern positions
- Act as the primary recruiting point of contact for key client groups, regarding specific candidates
- Develop and maintain relationships with the following people or groups: academic faculty; career office employees; students; the campus relations partner; client service recruiting teams; the Campus Recruiting Leader; and the HRPSS
- Work with the campus recruiting leader and senior campus recruiters, to confirm that recruiting is consistent with national guidelines and the law, and meets EY's objectives for strategically important schools
- Work with senior members of the recruiting team, to establish a consistent recruiting approach that matches other top-rated professional service firms
- Coordinate recruiting activities for sub-region/business unit internship programs
- Actively recruit internal client serving volunteers to represent EY on campus. Train clients and provide guidance on recruiting issues
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates, paying particular attention to diversity initiatives
- Maintain a constant and steady focus on the local market place and disseminate local market intelligence to key client groups
- Coordinate with recruiting assistants and others to confirm all candidates receive appropriate care and attention
- Help with national initiatives as needed
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity
- May manage a large but relatively uncomplicated project (e.g., the second rollout of an initiative that is already underway) or a small but more complex project (e.g., a new program that touches multiple business units)
- Represent the work group on a project team for small-to-medium-size HR projects. Alternatively, may serve on a large HR projects, with support and feedback from a supervisor and/or other project team members
To qualify, candidates must have:
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Knowledge and application of the following: - recruitment/placement laws compensation, benefit laws and practices
- Ability to quickly gain a strong understanding of the firm's recruiting policy, procedures and databases; firmwide and service line orientation programs
- Demonstrated advanced understanding and application of principles and practices of a specific professional discipline. Such a broad knowledge base is necessary to perform a wide variety of duties
- Solid understanding of relevant businesses of a professional services firm
- Strong computer skills, with an ability to utilize the applicant tracking system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Adept at event planning
- A minimum of 2-5 years related work experience
- Bachelor's degree; or equivalent work experience
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
To apply click Campus Recruiter Senior Associate