Temporary HR Recruiter
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We have established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals. Learn more about our latest innovations at www.solutran.com.
Enjoy a rewarding position with Solutran as a Recruiter in our Human Resources department.
This is a temporary (no benefits) position that will last 2-4 months to cover a maternity leave.
Our Recruiters create a candidate experience that results in an engaging, informative, and responsive process for candidates and managers. We recruit, source, screen, and work with the direct hiring managers to find the best fit for the department and role.
This position will work in of our office in Plymouth, Minnesota so local candidates only, please.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for identifying, recruiting, and hiring the best talent to fill open positions
- Conduct candidate phone screens/interviews, facilitate selection assessments, and make selection recommendations
- Properly move applicants through the workflow process in the Applicant Tracking System
- Conduct regular follow-up to determine the effectiveness of recruiting with the hiring manager
- Follow up with candidates to provide update and/or schedule next interview
- Maintain positive business relationships with colleagues and hiring department
- Perform other duties/special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in HR, business, or a related field
- Two or more years of HR recruitment experience
- Knowledge of basic employment laws
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be customer-service oriented
- HR certification
PHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORKING CONDITIONS The position is an office-based position in Plymouth, Minnesota. Local candidates only, please.
TRAVELThis position does not require frequent travel.
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Language SkillsAbility to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
AAP/EEOAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply click Temporary HR Recruiter