Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
With 50 years of data-driven direct marketing experience, IWCO Direct offers the services, resources, and expertise our clients need to power successful, omni-channel marketing campaigns. With locations in Chanhassen, MN, Little Falls, MN, Hamburg, PA, and Warminster, PA, IWCO Direct is an equal opportunity employer valuing safety, integrity, innovation, engagement, perseverance, diversity, and teamwork.
Our focus is on people. We have a diverse employee base that is highly qualified and driven to achieve goals and create opportunities for success. We promote a culture that is supportive and open, invites innovation and is marked by individual development, both personally and professionally. Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Manager, the Talent Acquisition Specialist works closely with the management team to develop and implement hiring strategies that will build on the talented employee base we have secured. The position requires excellent oral and written communication skills, time and data management, a general understanding of employment law as it applies to recruitment, and the ability to translate business needs into successful talent acquisition plans.
- Promote Safety as the Number One priority of all IWCO Direct employees.
- Develop and implement policies and best practices with respect to talent acquisition.
- Develop and implement hiring strategies tailored to specific business needs.
- Routinely measure and communicate effectiveness of recruiting plans.
- Build and maintain effective recruiting network through industry contacts, professional associations, trade groups, and employees.
- Determine appropriate recruiting methods (print, web, social media, internal, referral program), manage content communicated and responses.
- Manage recruiting partners and agencies, supporting the implementation of effective pricing and contracts, tracking performance against goals, and reviewing billing.
- Manage applicant and interview data in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and internal best practices.
- Proactively develop ‘talent community’ based on ‘high traffic’ positions and strategic business plans.
- Screen applicants for position requirements and candidate interests, selecting qualified applicants for referral to managers.
- Help managers and candidates make effective decisions, with key guidance on roles and responsibilities, benefits, and compensation.
- Coordinate interviews and relevant testing, including travel and lodging.
- Participate in talent development initiatives, providing input and support on key competencies, job descriptions, and talent needs.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to ensure continuous improvement.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in talent acquisition, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies based on business plans preferred.
- Experience developing and maintaining ‘talent communities’ preferred.
- Basic understanding of employment law as it relates to recruitment.
- Demonstrated success recruiting hourly and salaried staff, including experience recruiting in print, online using company webpage and/or social media, and referral programs.
- Demonstrated success screening candidates and assessing fit for specific positions.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships inside and outside the organization at all levels.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to influence people.
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to create and follow formatting, and achieve mutual understanding.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel, including by air, and ability to operate rental car vehicles.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Positive attitude, good judgment and excellent time management skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration or related field.
2-5 years of experience in talent acquisition, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Experience developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies based on business plans preferred.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist