Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
This is a work from home role, but successful candidate must live in Minnesota and able to easily travel to company offices in the state.
Position Title: Talent Acquisition Consultant
Reports To: Director, Talent Acquisition
AccentCare is looking for experienced Talent Acquisition Consultants to develop market specific strategies to attract talent to fill vacancies. The TAC serves as a strategic partner to agency leadership ensuring staffing needs are met within or below industry benchmarks by building a pipeline through the ATS, social media, school partnerships and employee referrals.
- Manages the ATS to post current openings for SEO, utilizes niche sites and job boards to attract candidates ensuring candidates are processed, screened and presented to hiring managers to interview within 48 hours of application, recommends compensation, extends and negotiate offers and pre-employment activities while ensuring all regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
- Develops, and Implements market specific strategies to fill current openings and build a future pipeline through school partnerships, employee referrals, job fairs and local marketing campaigns. Researches and utilizes specific market and competitor data to educate agency leadership and develop strategies.
- Partners with Agency leadership including RVP’s to fill current needs within and or below industry benchmarks by utilizing creative sourcing strategies, weekly communication and analytics
- Serves as a Brand Ambassador for AccentCare by developing an understanding of the organization, business lines and specialties in order to sell opportunities throughout the enterprise.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- Minimum 3 years full cycle recruitment experience, healthcare preferred
- College degree or experience in lieu of education required
- Advanced knowledge of recruiting best practices including ATS
- Effective and professional communicate skills both orally and in writing
- Strong client and project management skills
- Ability to sell opportunities, influence decision making and negotiate offers
- Ability to manage workload independently utilizing critical thinking skills
- Possess a proactive, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner