Talent Acquisition Partner
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At the core of every successful company, you’ll find a great team. Our team is truly a family and the heart and soul of the company. With a Purpose to “make tomorrow a little bit better than today” for each other, our customers, and our communities, we work together to create an environment where you can love what you do and be your best every day as you write yourself into the Lube-Tech story. And that’s one of the reasons we are the proud recipient of the 2019 & 2020 Top Workplace award, issued by the Minneapolis Star Tribune!
We promise to:
Provide a safe environment: We care about each other, and it’s a top priority to ensure we all go home to our families without an incident.
Celebrate what makes us unique: We look for greatness in everyone, listen to every voice, and find ways to bring out the best in each other.
Empower each other: We trust each other and create a place where everyone matters and can make a difference.
Since 1925, Lube-Tech and its founding companies have demonstrated a people-first, customer-focused approach. Lube-Tech is a family-owned company that provides advanced energy, fluid technology, lubricants, and services to OEMs and customers within the automotive, fleet, and manufacturing industries. Lube-Tech also operates Reliable Plus, a vehicle wash company that provides product and service solutions to customers within the c-store, grocery, fleet, and automotive industries.
JOB PURPOSE or JOB SUMMARY:
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for fulfillment of the recruitment life cycle for all levels of positions and acts as a brand ambassador for Lube-Tech Services. They are focused on delivering top talent for hiring managers while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. The Talent Acquisition Partner builds relationships with hiring managers, diverse recruitment sources, coordinates interview training, screens prospective employees, and coordinates interviews and final offer letters. The Talent Acquisition Partner will provide support in company initiatives focused on diverse pipelines, Affirmative Action, and talent acquisition projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent. Seeks creative solutions for sourcing candidates that positions Lube-Tech Services brand strongly in the marketplace and further establishes a culture that promotes excellence and fuels growth.
- Leverages recruiting resources such as internet, internal applicant tracking system, professional organizations and community associations to identify, recruit and network for candidates.
- Works with senior management, hiring managers and HR/Organizational Development team to develop yearly staffing plans, workforce planning strategies and search assignments.
- Conducts strategy meeting with hiring managers; provides assistance with development of job descriptions, recruitment strategies, must/want criteria, interview questions, best practices, etc. Conducts initial screen of candidates and makes recommendations. Coordinates interview schedules with candidates and interview team. Prepares interviewer team for effective interview process.
- Delivers high-level of candidate care throughout the process, ensuring Lube-Tech Services reputation as a preferred employer.
- Manages the selection, offer, negotiation and closing involved in full lifecycle recruiting. Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure Company and legal compliance with employment practices, policies and processes.
- If appropriate within the recruiting process: Coordinates and administers pre-employment assessments; schedules and manages recruiting events; assist with technical and other relations for talent.
- Acts as primary communication point with applicants and candidates from contact point to offer. Working with hiring managers and/or senior management, negotiates and makes offers of employment.
- Leads communication and relationships with hiring managers and interview teams. Provides feedback on applicants and candidates and ensures timely coordination of candidate movement through the process.
- Works to meet established metrics. Provides insightful analysis of reports and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Participates on various Recruiting/HR/OD project initiatives.
- Develop and establish internship program
- Ensures that all recruitment activity is in compliance with our AAP and efforts tracked accordingly. Initiates outreach efforts in accordance with our AAP.
Education BS or BA degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
Experience and/or Training
- 5+ years' experience in full lifecycle recruiting in a corporate and/or corporate and agency setting preferred.
- Experience placing mid to senior level candidates highly preferred. An advanced level of knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, successfully sourcing diverse range of applicants, qualifying, interviewing, networking, assessing, salary negotiation, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Experience required in a setting that requires a sense of immediacy, ability to manage competing demands.
- Self-starter and highly motivated with the ability to work independently and/or collaboratively. Ability to learn new things quickly and easily to adapt to a change in a high growth environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and exercise discretion and independent judgment at all times.
- Excellent planning, organizational, project, time management, multi-tasking, prioritizing necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented approach and ability to establish rapport and trust quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of selection process and successfully manage challenging assignments required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with senior management, hiring managers, applicants and candidates.
- Knowledge and past use of a web-based applicant tracking system.
- Must have understanding of EEO/Affirmative Action, OFCCP, and federal/state HR and employment laws as they relate to recruitment and selection.
Licenses/Certificates PHR/SPHR preferred
Technology/Equipment Solid PC skills to include MS Office Suite products, HRIS systems, Internet
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are always working to ensure our teammates know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, comprehensive health and wellness benefits beginning day one, Lube-Tech offers employees a variety of perks, including:
Philanthropy – Giving back to our communities is woven into the fabric of who we are. Throughout the year, there are many opportunities for employees, and their families, to get involved and give back. The Employee Giving Program allows you to donate to a 501c3 nonprofit of your choice and the Bame Foundation will match your contribution, dollar for dollar!
Total Wellness – Your health and well-being are important to us which is why you’ll have benefit coverage on your first day of employment. Lube-Tech offers employees complimentary use of our onsite fitness facilities where available. In addition to physical wellbeing, Lube-Tech offers a variety of mental health, financial, and other resources to every employee.
Paid Time Off – All employees begin earning paid time off (PTO) upon hire, with the ability to earn 3 weeks of PTO in the first year of employment!
Paid time off when it matters most – We offer paid time off for bereavement & parental leave so you can be with your family when it matters most. We observe eight paid holidays and provide two floating holidays per year.
Profit-Sharing – A significant factor in employee engagement is believing you make a difference and have an impact on the success of the company. Lube-Tech has a history of sharing success with teammates through its quarterly Profit Sharing program.
Dress for your day – We know you’re more productive when you’re comfortable, which is why many roles at Lube-Tech allow for a casual dress work environment. We provide uniforms and personal protective equipment for many roles including drivers, technicians, and warehouse.
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner