Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is a facility services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property services with operations serving customers throughout the Central corridor of the United States. Marsden is a building services contractor known for its operational excellence and its ability to provide great services to small businesses and large multi-state or multi-regional companies alike. Marsden enjoys an unmatched reputation for maintaining property value and for helping business owners and property managers meet their objectives for their facilities. An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded in 1952, Marsden has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property services.
Job Skills / Requirements
The recruiting coordinator supports the first steps in the candidate on-boarding experience after they have accepted a job offer.
- Assist new applicants and new employees in pre-hire and on-boarding steps.
- Verify documents for work eligibility and complete all required company, state and federal new hire paperwork.
- Run all required background checks and drug tests as needed.
- Consultant to field leadership on remote hiring processing.
- Act as back up to the front office coordinator by assisting a high volume of applicants in filling out on-line applications and communicating with the interview team throughout the process.
- Coordinate and facilitate high volume hiring events on-site. Insure equipment, refreshments and seating is optimized for a successful event.
- Maintain weekly communication with community resources on open jobs and share upcoming community recruiting opportunities with the team.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times, to include Marsden, client and associate related information.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Customer Service
- Multitasking and ability to prioritize
- High level of organization
- Ability to work independently while still contributing to a team
- Communication and Listening skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Problem solving
Education and Experience Required
- The successful candidate will possess the following: Associate's Degree and/or one to three years’ of office experience in a fast paced environment, preferably Human Resources.
- A demonstrated ability to interact effectively with other members of the organization, excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- A friendly helpful attitude while being able to handle multitasking
- Ability to successfully communicate with diverse populations
- Please attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications for this position.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, gender identity, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, individuals with disabilities or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator